Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need tips on anorexia maxxing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
What is the best way. I’m thinking fast 2 days then eat some low carb on third day.

What are some successful fasting/starvation strategies you guys have used. I’m on test so I shouldn’t lose too much muscle.

You’re gonna lack energy and look like garbage

Just don’t eat theory

lock yourself in your room and drink pure water

@Dionysus help a man out

I've did it by 7 days, good experience to be honest.

Remove good food away and just have shit that you dont want to eat. Drink lots of water

burn your fridge

I do 2000 kcal/day with 150g+ protein and BCAA.

you dont eat anything

Im underweight. it just happens.

eat only a 1000 calories then
Getting closer. Still want to throw in a couple zero calorie days. Fasting is good for physical and mental health.

Just work out and then you won't lose muscle. If you want to really lose fat just cut out everything except something with protein like chicken breast or maybe some other meat and keep lifting weights to retain your muscle mass

Just work out and then you won't lose muscle. If you want to really lose fat just cut out everything except something with protein like chicken breast or maybe some other meat and keep lifting weights to retain your muscle mass
Good advice but can’t lift right now thanks to corona Chan

Good advice but can’t lift right now thanks to corona Chan
If you cant go to the gym then you can just do pushups, pull-ups, tricep dips and maybe some squatting with anything heavy in your house. Kind of a ghetto routine but its better than nothing. If you dont lift or workout you will just lose a bunch of muscle when you fast and its way easier to keep the muscle you already have than gain it back later

over for eguene cooney cels

Go to myproana.com and see what you can find. For a male probably egg mono Is the most appropriate.

water and vegetables mostly?

Raw eggs , 2 whey protein shakes per day , black cold brew coffee, some potatoe /yam for carb and jumping jack HIIT like do 50 in30 second rest 30 second repeat 10 times. Walk 3 to 10 miles every day. Glutamine supplement.

Last edited:
Raw eggs , 2 whey protein shakes per day , black cold brew coffee, some potatoe /yam for carb and jumping jack HIIT like do 50 in30 second rest 30 second repeat 10 times. Walk 3 to 10 miles every day. Glutamine supplement.
I just bought a big container of glutamine.

What is the best way. I’m thinking fast 2 days then eat some low carb on third day.

What are some successful fasting/starvation strategies you guys have used. I’m on test so I shouldn’t lose too much muscle.
Treat it like Ramadan