Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Needs”

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
★★★★★
IMG 1062

As an outcast, and the lowest form of human, I’ve been eliminating traits that are detrimental to me. Why should society make me believe in “needs” I will never have? That’s a whole other post and I don’t feel like it :feelscomfy: Now let’s go backwards.

Morality: nope. Creativity: for survival. Spontaneity: for fighting. Acceptance: lol. Purpose: Eh. Meaning: Yeah right.

Confidence: I can kill you. Achievement: I killed you. Respect to others: really? Unique individual: “please contain your horrifying presence!”

Friendship: “can we use you?” Family:”can we use you?” Intimacy: “I want to use you.” Sense of connection: “I’ll use the outlet instead.”

Breathing: “OK.” Food: yeh sometimes. Water: cottonmouth. Shelter: “I hope I die in this.” Clothing: “invisible at last.” Sleep: FUCK YES!

TLDR: Get some sleep, Inkwells.

Last edited:
Some of them are useless shit, but others really matters