Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee NEET foid has never had a bf

"I am loser girl give me reddit updoots virgins teehee :foidSoy:" Pure larp anti incel propaganda reddit post. All women are NEETS anyway.

I mean a woman can be lonely if she completely hides and never interacts with anyone ever, lol

But you'd think that even a walk to the shops would every so often result in being hit on.

rgi7vd.jpeg

Femcels = no Chad wants her

Hear that Kome old buddy?

She cuts herself and is very likely yet another allegedly virginal BPD bunny boiler for you to deflower and guess what?

She‘s available! :feelskek:

Foids cannot be true NEETs.

She cuts herself and is very likely yet another allegedly virginal BPD bunny boiler for you to deflower and guess what?

Teehee!

She got more messages with that one post in a hour than this forum, posts in a week.

I hate NEET communities since they're full of sexhavers. One of the worst types of sexhavers are those who have working girlfriends/wives who pay even a car for their pet monkey Chad who's drinking, getting high at home and larps as doomer on the internet while his girlfriend is at work making good money for him. NEET communities are full of people who mog majority of working people and yet they pretend to be like the Joker while they're the actual winners. Ragefuel.

"am loser girl give me reddit updoots virgins teehee :foidSoy:" Pure larp anti incel propaganda reddit post. All women are NEETS anyway.
i just spam them with the "get them help and support" button iva redditprofile they tilt and get suicidal

I hate NEET communities since they're full of sexhavers. One of the worst types of sexhavers are those who have working girlfriends/wives who pay even a car for their pet monkey Chad who's drinking, getting high at home and larps as doomer on the internet while his girlfriend is at work making good money for him. NEET communities are full of people who mog majority of working people and yet they pretend to be like the Joker while they're the actual winners. Ragefuel.
:yes: