Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET hours, just woke up at 2:30pm edition

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I'm thinking fish today? I may purchase some of the finest cod fillets and create some beer battered fish and some fries for dinner? Onion rings on the side? Maybe make my own too.

Going to continue learning a language and then maybe take a nice hot shower before heading to the store.

How are my fellow NEETs doing?

I woke up around 1pm to the sound of the neighbour bringing the bins down the drive.

I woke up around 1pm to the sound of the neighbour bringing the bins down the drive.
I hate that, usually a foid doing it while her husband wagecucks :feelsseriously:

what are you disabled for?

I hate that, usually a foid doing it while her husband wagecucks :feelsseriously:
It's a retired boomer, they live to take the bins in right after collection at that age.

I'm thinking fish today? I may purchase some of the finest cod fillets and create some beer battered fish and some fries for dinner? Onion rings on the side? Maybe make my own too.

Going to continue learning a language and then maybe take a nice hot shower before heading to the store.

How are my fellow NEETs doing?

View attachment 658125
Been a full time neetcel for thirteen years. Just wish I got more gooberment bucks. Not satisfied

Been a full time neetcel for thirteen years. Just wish I got more gooberment bucks. Not satisfied
imagine having to get up at 7:30am to wagecuck tho :feelshaha: