Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neetcel role call

Title

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Where are all my neetcels at?

Why don’t you work in security?
I considered it but I hate standing. If I could get a comfortable job sitting maybe. But I'm pretty much useless so there is no point

NEETcel Pvt. First Class #3009972 ready for Inkler Uprising (in videogame)

Why don’t you work in security?
Not that easy to get a job in security, I’m in kinda of a shit spot too so even if I did manage to snag something I’d have to spend several hours just driving there. Did you just wake up? It’s a little late for you to be awake dont you think?

Not that easy to get a job in security, I’m in kinda of a shit spot too so even if I did manage to snag something I’d have to spend several hours just driving there. Did you just wake up? It’s a little late for you to be awake dont you think?

I got back late from my wageslave job, that’s why I’m awake.

I’m guessing you don’t live in a major city? Why don’t you save up money so that you can move to a major city, then you can find plenty of security jobs and won’t have to worry about wasting time and effort in travelling to your job

I got told this week that I'm 90% likely going to be laid off next year, so I will soon be joining the NEET master race.