Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETcels, what is it like?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I'm thinking about either working from home or becoming a NEET. I think leaving my home will simply be too stressful

I'm thinking about either working from home or becoming a NEET. I think leaving my home will simply be too stressful
That's what onlyfans whores do

calling my neet friends
@Diocel @Broly @Idotms

It's almost impossible to be a NEET forever.

No matter what you do there will be challenges, such is life.

Gets boring after a few months. Make sure you have plenty of fulfilling cope and not just Vidya, internet etc. Maybe try reading books, invest in home gym or something else fun that you can learn because gaming/ldaring will get boring and hollow. Can also get a pet maybe to keep you company also sleep atleast 8-9 hours and eat lots of good food. :feelscomfy:

LDAR with youtube, incels.is, instagram, Reddit, Twitch and food
how long have you been in this situation, do you feel bored
i have been NEETing for half a year

Gets boring after a few months. Make sure you have plenty of fulfilling cope and not just Vidya, internet etc. Maybe try reading books, invest in home gym or something else fun that you can learn because gaming/ldaring will get boring and hollow. Can also get a pet maybe to keep you company also sleep atleast 8-9 hours and eat lots of good food. :feelscomfy:
Nothing really fulfills me anymore. I try to do the minimal. Eating good food sounds comfy :feelsautistic:. It's gonna be LDAR for me.
how long have you been in this situation, do you feel bored
i have been NEETing for half a year
I dont feel bored. Been in this for like a year now I think

Last edited:
Nothing really fulfills me anymore. I try to do the minimal. Eating good food sounds comfy :feelsautistic:. It's gonna be LDAR for me.

It can get boring but hobbies fill the void left by not kissing Shekelberg's ass like a good goy.

>If you only knew how comfy things really are

Its like how your life passes right before your eyes and you look back to see the loser you were. I did it and wish I didn't

Hated it, that’s why I started working recently