Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEETdom defies all logic

You aren't good looking enough, so your logic is to go spend thousands to improve your looks to likely still get rejected for your looks, just pay for sex and skip all the rules reserved for plebs
you act like surgery never ever works. what a joke. surgery can bring you up a notch, so if you are on the cusp you can ascend, and possibly get FWBs where you fuck for free.

I always assumed he was a "high IQ" poster. As people say. Perhaps he just needs a nap.

Hes said he's blocked me now after our debate about emotional reaponse. But it seems alot have disagreed with him on this thread. Perhaps a lapse.

Surgery is a great option. Much agreed given its been around for so long and give positive results. Most sadly can't afford it.

What annoys me is that if I "identified" as the opposite sex. I could get the surgery free. But if I identify as 6'3 and good looking, I have to pay for that.
he blocked me first and has since been blocking others left and right jfl

Part of survival is one's association of their senses with pleasure or displeasure

What you are saying makes no sense, its like you are saying if he stopped being influenced by his emotion he'd just eat food for strictly nutrition and taste would not matter, we evolved to pick foods based on taste else taste would not be a sense, does that mean that all things that taste good are good to eat, obviously no, the important part of being a human is self awareness and discernment

You'd still eat for taste devoid of emotions, when food tastes good it feels good (physically)

You are trying to put all "good feelings" within the box of emotions, that's a strawman, it doesn't work like that

THIS.

Examples:

Sense of touch- When you bring your hand close to a naked flame, the warmth on your skin sends a neurological signal to your brain to notify you of the danger of being burnt if you get too close the flame.

Sense of smell- When there is gas leaking in your home, your nose detects the smell and sends neurological signal to your brain to notify you of the danger of being poisoned as a result of inhaling the chemicals in the gas

sense of taste- If a person were to put shit in their mouth, the foul taste would send a neurological signal to their brain to notify them of the danger of consuming shit which has harmful germs, bacteria which could corrupt a person's immune system and make them very ill.

etc.

Our senses are a product of our consciousness and are essential in ensuring that we are alerted to any potential harm that we may suffer by registering, interpreting and responding to PHYSICAL stimuli.

Senses have nothing to do with emotions or any MENTAL criteria.
Emotions and feelings are a result of hormonal and chemical response....

Wrong, hormones make you feel physically satisfied or unsatisfied. You are falsely conflating physical satisfaction with emotions/feelings.

Last edited:
Nice try and moving the goal posts, the argument is if they are neets, not if they "muh worked hard" for their wealth, they are employed regardless

Saying someone born rich isn't "employed" because they didn't "earn" their wealth is like saying Chad "isn't actually good looking" because he was born with good looks

You literally have no point, you want to liken the rich being neets so you don't have to feel bad, they aren't neets, you are in a category by yourself as a neet, a pathetic category
Lmao this

They still have to learn to maintain and care for that wealth, to make sure that the future generations get to enjoy it as well.

Neetards dont even understand the kind of pressure and loss of freedom that those legacy offsprings have to endure before earning the right to inherit that wealth.

he blocked me first and has since been blocking others left and right jfl

the reason he blocked you is because you are a pathetic and annoying postmaxxer who literally has no value in this forum and is indistinguishable from all of the other autistic postmaxxing retards. I literally cant even tell if you're an actual human or just some bot following its lines of code by creating generic one-line responses. Fuck, im blocking you too, you aren't even worth the exertion of effort required to respond to.

the reason he blocked you is because you are a pathetic and annoying postmaxxer who literally has no value in this forum and is indistinguishable from all of the other autistic postmaxxing retards. I literally cant even tell if you're an actual human or just some bot following its lines of code by creating generic one-line responses. Fuck, im blocking you too, you aren't even worth the exertion of effort required to respond to.
Keep coping bro. You keep making low iq threads about how you have a great "personality" compared to others because you don't play video games.

Resources are definitely the last refuge of the low status male, who can neither leverage his looks nor his popularity to mate.

And it does require a great humbling of your ego to acknowledge that not only are you a low status male, but that you need to work hard to compensate for this.

But why recognize the "need" to compensate at all, if you have a choice in the matter, and kill your spirit in the process?

What do you mean when you say "resources are the LAST refuge for low-tier males"?
Correction: Resources are the ONLY refuge for low-tier males.

And yes, life is unfair, those who lost the genetic lottery have no choice but to compensate. Now everybody has a choice as to whether they want to put the work in required to compensate in order to enjoy a physically fulfilling life (wealthmaxxing) or whether they want to refuse to play a "rigged" game and refrain from any work whatsoever yet spend the rest of their life complaining about their lack of physical fulfillment (NEETs).

Psychopathic, social climbing, Machiavellians who "feel nothing" also logically lack the capacity to feel happiness, and no matter how much status and power they attain, they remain unsatisfied. They are merely world class champions at the Hedonic Treadmill, and it is folly to emulate them.

What's most conducive to happiness is precisely to remain in a naive, childlike, and inquisitive state of mind, not spend years grinding with a view for some illusory paradise (in this regard, one might as well be a deluded Christian with a "protestant work ethic").

1. Happiness is SUBJECTIVE. Everybody has their own criteria for happiness based on the standards they set for themselves and the circumstances they are born into.

2. I'm not chasing happiness, im chasing physical enjoyment as that is actually an OBJECTIVE goal.

It's obvious that when the OP speaks of eliminating one's ego, he only means replacing the primitive, childlike ego with all its innate fantasies, curiosities, and dreams for "egotistical realism," if you will, where "success" is the goal, and "genetic immortality" is the reward.

No, i dont want to become rich for the recognition, admiration and respect associated with being rich. I want to become rich for the physical enjoyment that comes with it.

I'd rather be a billionaire who walks down the street and fits in with the average person, someone who doesn't stand out in the crowd and who's wealth is a secret than to be a millionaire who attracts attention and has high status in society due to his wealth, someone who gets noticed everywhere he goes etc.

I'm not chasing wealth for the purpose of validation or any ego-driven goals, im chasing wealth because im driven by the desire to make my life more physically enjoyable.

Last edited:
NEET is 5X worse than Incel. I can cope being incel and employed because you get to meet people, get a bit of sunshine on the way to work etc. When I was NEET and Incel I had ER thoughts everyday tbh.
Yeah I recently spent 8 months as a neet after dropping out and it got boring and in ways frustrating.

Working 30 - 40 hours a week (usually 30) feels much better. Get to have a car, get to meet people, I have more to do, I feel productive, I'm losing the weight I lost during neetdom easily and building muscle because my job is physical.

You should work for some time to unlock passive income then neet

thats is basically what the concept of wealthmaxxing is about.

Its not about working HARD endlessly for the rest of your life. Its about working SMART (saving, investing) and Working EFFICIENTLY (minimizing input, maximising output)

Dude actually said that a user who had a GF at 14 is technically an incel because he stated he only got blowjobs in the bathroom, I shit you not, he was literally the first person I blocked on this site and he started this shit off, I got fed up of this site after him, and he hasn't been banned for saying that shit, and its not the first time, he says shit like that all the time

Dude actually said that a user who had a GF at 14 is technically an incel because he stated he only got blowjobs in the bathroom, I shit you not, he was literally the first person I blocked on this site and he started this shit off, I got fed up of this site after him, and he hasn't been banned for saying that shit, and its not the first time, he says shit like that all the time

its ridiculous bruv, mods don't even do their job properly, hence these obvious fakecels have the audacity to come here and make a mockery of us.

incel=/=virgin

i gave a long explanation of why past success is not a guarantee of future success and you avoided it like a coward because you're a faggot gatekeeper who thinks every white guy is a fakecel

Imagine defending being a wagecuck just to own the NEETs lmao cope

Our PRIMARY biological imperative is SURVIVAL, the need to propagate our DNA and attain GENETIC IMMORTALITY is SECONDARY. So based on this, shouldn't a person FIRST ensure that they SURVIVE and live in physical comfort (through acquisition of resources) and THEN pursue SEX?

NEETs are trying to fulfill their SECONDARY biological imperative FIRST, while trying to fulfill their PRIMARY biological imperative SECOND. They are operating on "reverse logic."

Think about it logically, as a low-tier male you need Resources IN ORDER TO get sex. If you pursue sex FIRST as a low-tier male WHILE LACKING RESOURCES, FAILURE IS INEVITABLE. If you let that failure demotivate you from wealthmaxxing, you basically just decreased whatever SLIM chance you initially had of getting Sex, to ZERO chance of getting Sex, thereby creating a self-fulfilling prophecy of being a Perma-Incel.

However, if you kill your ego, accept that you are genetic trash and stop trying to play by the same rules as Chad by accepting the fact that you can NEVER attract women using your LOOKS, but that you CAN do so with MONEY, you will make efforts to wealthmax and hopefully one day create a PHYSICALLY FULFILLING life for yourself.

I think NEETs are lost in the FAKE WORLD of EMOTIONS, they are too busy being depressed while others are busy acquiring RESOURCES in the REAL WORLD. That guy from your high school still hating on you? If you buy him some gifts (expensive perfume, branded clothes/fashion accessories, fine wine etc.) he will forget his hate, Because his hate was never real in the first place! He just wanted resources like anybody else, he simply channeled his frustration resulting from being physically unfulfilled (REAL) into the emotion of hate (FAKE).

When you become rich, ironically you wont become more loved, you will just be hated even more, because the world doesn't want to see you succeed. The world wants to see you rotting on the streets, you becoming rich is an act of defiance. Once you're rich, it doesn't matter how much people hate you. Their hate doesn't change the fact that you: live in a large house, drive a fancy car, eat the best food, wear the coolest clothes, fuck the most beautiful women etc. EMOTIONS don't change reality. If you want to change reality, start taking ACTION. Stop being EMOTIONAL, start being PRACTICAL.

BTW here's a based song about suicide:

Lyrics:

Stranded In the Open
Dried out Tears of Sorrow
Lacking all Emotion
Staring down the barrel, waiting for the
Final Gates to Open
To a New Tomorrow
Moving with the Motion
Following the light that sets me Free

Didn't read, but only Chad can be NEET. He's the only one that can fulfill his primary objective second, and still succeed!

Imagine defending being a wagecuck just to own the NEETs lmao cope

the term "wagecuck" was coined by loser NEETs who coped by thinking that being a broke fuck with no resources is a more physically enjoyable life than those who are temporarily working with the objective of wealthmaxxing so that they can live a life of physical pleasure (living in a decent house, wearing nice clothes, eating good food, fucking hot women) while NEETs are rotting in their parents' basement, playing video games, posting on this forum and jacking off to virtual women on a screen.

Anyone can see which existence is more pathetic.

What's up with the gay colored text lately, Littlefinger ?

the term "wagecuck" was coined by loser NEETs who coped by thinking that being a broke fuck with no resources is a more physically enjoyable life than those who are temporarily working with the objective of wealthmaxxing so that they can live a life of physical pleasure (living in a decent house, wearing nice clothes, eating good food, fucking hot women) while NEETs are rotting in their parents' basement, playing video games, posting on this forum and jacking off to virtual women on a screen.

Anyone can see which existence is more pathetic.
agreed. wage cuck label should only apply to low level McDonald's job where a person is saving borderline no money(happens to those whose parents kicked em out in expensive coast cities) and will never make progress. imo a nigga working in a office cubilcle, where your really do real work 4-6 hours day many days and have decent work life balance & salary is not wage cuck. just wagie.
thats is basically what the concept of wealthmaxxing is about.

Its not about working HARD endlessly for the rest of your life. Its about working SMART (saving, investing) and Working EFFICIENTLY (minimizing input, maximising output)
yup many janitors, construction blue collar people work hard. but never have the ambition nor the risk tolerance to start their own buisness so they never make it to the big money. the most successful incels have failed many many times in many projects before they finally made it. but one can greatly reduce their failure rate by taking all factors in to account and having a fall back plan for all scenarios.

Last edited:
cucked thread tbh

Username checks out

You're a fucking retard

That was a test :feelsYall: did you feel anything?

Why would i feel anything from words on a screen?

In many cases, those who became NEET ended up like that because they allowed other people's WORDS to influence their EMOTIONS (becoming sad, depressed etc.) which then caused them to abstain from taking any ACTIONS in real life necessary for success. It's completely illogical to base ACTIONS on the WORDS of others.

Lets your mother is a traditional non-degenerate woman who is loyal to your father. Now lets say someone calls your mother a whore. It makes no sense to allow that persons' WORDS to influence your EMOTIONS because:

1. Someone calling your mother a whore doesn't change the fact that she ISN'T a whore. Your mother wont magically become a whore just because someone called a whore JFL, She is still the same traditional non-degenerate women IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS.

WORDS DONT CHANGE OBJECTIVE REALITY.

2. Someone calling your mother a whore isn't being objectively hateful, phrases like "objectively hateful" or "objectively loving" are an OXYMORON, given the fact that the perception of something as being "loving", "hateful" etc. depends on SUBJECTIVE INTERPRETATION. You might interpret what that person says as "hateful", someone else might just interpret it as meaningless words.

EMOTIONS ARE SUBJECTIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE BASED ON SUBJECTIVE INTERPRETATIONS

Last edited:
I would rather masturbate than pay for sex though.

Resources are definitely the last refuge of the low status male, who can neither leverage his looks nor his popularity to mate.

And it does require a great humbling of your ego to acknowledge that not only are you a low status male, but that you need to work hard to compensate for this.

But why recognize the "need" to compensate at all, if you have a choice in the matter, and kill your spirit in the process?

Psychopathic, social climbing, Machiavellians who "feel nothing" also logically lack the capacity to feel happiness, and no matter how much status and power they attain, they remain unsatisfied. They are merely world class champions at the Hedonic Treadmill, and it is folly to emulate them.

What's most conducive to happiness is precisely to remain in a naive, childlike, and inquisitive state of mind, not spend years grinding with a view for some illusory paradise (in this regard, one might as well be a deluded Christian with a "protestant work ethic").

It's obvious that when the OP speaks of eliminating one's ego, he only means replacing the primitive, childlike ego with all its innate fantasies, curiosities, and dreams for "egotistical realism," if you will, where "success" is the goal, and "genetic immortality" is the reward.

But both "success" and "genetic immortality" are misguided desires. Just as "success" implies that you are merely a successor -- living in someone else's shadow -- "genetic immortality" similarly has nothing to do with you, but with theoretical descendants who won't care about you, nor anything you stood for (which, to be fair, you sacrificed long ago yourself at the beginning of your Machiavellian quest).
Reminds me of gymcels who roid and break their bodies in the hopes of reaching a measurement that'll bring happiness to them

"once my arms get to 18in all the girls will want me"
"once i deadlift 6 plates people will notice me"

It's one of the key pillars of the whol redpill coping: putting a distant goal that can be easily shifted forward to keep you running perpetually like a hamster in a wheel.

Every time things don't work out you are told to shift the goal forward and self improve more. It takes many years of grinding for people to realize nothing will ever help them, they were never on the path of happiness, they were just wasting time and distracting themselves from the cold hard truth

they were never on the path of happiness, they were just wasting time and distracting themselves from the cold hard truth
And it is necessary to embrace the cold, hard truth and go through the ensuing depression and "dark night of the soul" before you emerge on the other side and find happiness.

Happiness arrives when you let go of what life has burdened you with, and while this does necessitate a degree of burdening yourself, whether through acquiring knowledge or gym-maxxing, the redpill is insidious for the fact that it re-frames these burdensome pursuits as being positive, and, in so doing, obscures the path forward.

Username checks out

Why would i feel anything from words on a screen?

In many cases, those who became NEET ended up like that because they allowed other people's WORDS to influence their EMOTIONS (becoming sad, depressed etc.) which then caused them to abstain from taking any ACTIONS in real life necessary for success. It's completely illogical to base ACTIONS on the WORDS of others.

Lets your mother is a traditional non-degenerate woman who is loyal to your father. Now lets say someone calls your mother a whore. It makes no sense to allow that persons' WORDS to influence your EMOTIONS because:

1. Someone calling your mother a whore doesn't change the fact that she ISN'T a whore. Your mother wont magically become a whore just because someone called a whore JFL, She is still the same traditional non-degenerate women IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS.

2. Someone calling your mother a whore isn't being objectively hateful, phrases like "objectively hateful" or "objectively loving" are an OXYMORON, given the fact that the perception of something as being "loving", "hateful" etc. depends on SUBJECTIVE INTERPRETATION. You might interpret what that person says as "hateful", someone else might just interpret it as meaningless words.

EMOTIONS ARE SUBJECTIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE BASED ON SUBJECTIVE INTERPRETATIONS
I find it interesting how despite being very fixated on the concept of success, that you are very dismissive of the concept of a reputation, and would not get offended over someone insulting your mother (i.e. imparting a negative reputation onto her and thus you), nor care about the fact that achieving success will not make people respect you (as you admit, just the opposite is true).

This naturally raises the question of why one should strive so hard to achieve success, if it does not translate into prestige.

If being a NEET and dedicating your life to the pursuit of knowledge for its own sake is "mental masturbation" as @BlkPillPres says of @Emba, then this disassociation between success and reputation must therefore be "material masturbation."

As many users have pointed out on this forum, work is merely a means to an end, and that end is usually providing for other people -- the tribe, the family, the wife. To make that end into your own gratification, on the other hand, is to make life into a sort of MMORPG where "leveling up" for its own sake becomes one's main motivation.

Like acquiring knowledge for its own sake, acquiring success for its own sake is still egotistical, but in Freudian terms, an ego that's been counterbalanced by the superego.

That is, our liberal-capitalist soyciety promotes individual "success" as the ideal to live up to, so your ego is transforming itself according to that social standard -- ironically, at the exact same time as you construct a rebellious ideology around this conformity. That is the paradox of philosophical individualism in an age of social alienation.

Last edited:
This naturally raises the question of why one should strive so hard to achieve success, if it does not translate into prestige.

Statements like this honestly confuse me, do people spend years getting degrees so that others can be in awe of their intelligence, or is it because they want to work in that field and make significant income from it?

Why do you work (assuming you do), do you work to get paid, or do you work so that your boss can pat you on the back and praise you for being a hard worker

Prestige doesn't matter, what matters is what you gain of objective worth from your efforts

This is why I say never aim to be proud, aim to be physical satisfied, anybody can be proud of anything, but physical satisfaction is literal and can be measured

If were both on empty stomachs and I eat two sandwiches and you eat a single slice of bread, you aren't going to be as full as I am

If I just got a promotion to be CEO of a company and you just finished create some model plane assembly as part of your hobby (one you've been working on for years) we could both be equally as proud of what we just accomplished

Pride is subjective, like happiness and many other things, and THEY ARE NOT DEPENDABLE CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE MAKING LOGICAL (BENEFICIAL) DECISIONS

If being a NEET and dedicating your life to the pursuit of knowledge for its own sake is "mental masturbation" as @BlkPillPres says of @Emba, then this disassociation between success and reputation must therefore be "material masturbation."

No, because were not acquiring "material things" FOR THE SAKE OF ACQUIRING MATERIAL THINGS

Please read over what you said, I called it mental masturbation because there is no end goal, its just knowledge for the sake of knowledge so you can feel proud of yourself (see how this pride thing comes full circle, pride is for idiots who want to cope)

I want to acquire wealth so that I CAN ACTUALLY IMPROVE MY LIFE (its not just all in my head, there is an end goal)

Less work, more leisure time, access to better foods, a healthier lifestyle (if possible I'd like a home gym), access to sex, etc

To compare these two positions as if they are the same is ridiculous, one has objective worth, the other doesn't

As many users have pointed out on this forum, work is merely a means to an end, and that end is usually providing for other people -- the tribe, the family, the wife. To make that end into your own gratification, on the other hand, is to make life into a sort of MMORPG where "leveling up" for its own sake becomes one's main motivation

Alright dude, I'm going to beg you not to be a retard, because this is some serious mental gymnastics, you might as well say men are worthless unless they are providing for others and fuck men, we don't get to have any enjoyment, everything we do should be for other peoples sake, I'd half think you are actually a woman larping at this point, because what you're saying here makes no sense

Its nothing but a false dichotomy of - "Work for the sake of others and sacrifice your own wants ELSE you aren't doing it the right way, working is only for helping other people"

Lastly, I've never seen ANY USER say the retarded shit you just said, NOT ONE, so I don't know where you got the "many users" that pointed it out, work is a means to an end, but there is no implication to the act of work itself, that the end is always other people and never yourself

acquiring success for its own sake is still egotistical, but in Freudian terms, an ego that's been counterbalanced by the superego

100% false, you are just stacking false dichotomy upon false dichotomy, now its - "Trying to be comfortable and have more for yourself is egotistical be default"

Ok so pretty much every insect, plant, microbe, etc is egotistical, because as a biological creature having more resources for yourself is pretty much a universal pursuit, at that point YOU'VE RENDERED THE CONCEPT OF EGOISM MEANINGLESS AS THE DEFAULT PURSUIT OF MOST ALL ORGANISMS IS NOW EGOTISTICAL

If everybody and everything is an egoist, then nobody is an egoist, you've rendered the term useless, terms have meaning because they distinguish things against others

Its like saying every person who hasn't had sex in 24 hours is incel, something that even happens to Chad's and Staceys, and most people period, rendering the term incel meaningless

Last edited:
I find it interesting how despite being very fixated on the concept of success, that you are very dismissive of the concept of a reputation, and would not get offended over someone insulting your mother (i.e. imparting a negative reputation onto her and thus you), nor care about the fact that achieving success will not make people respect you (as you admit, just the opposite is true).

Insulting an EGOTISTICAL person will often trigger an EMOTIONAL RESPONSE, because they will perceive offensive or derogatory words directed at them as a threat to their "respect" or an attack on their "reputation", and based on this emotional response they will perform ACTIONS which have a REAL LIFE OBJECTIVE COST to their wellbeing (eg. when someone calls their mother a "whore" in a nightclub, they punch the guy in the face and go to jail for assault).

Nobody can manipulate me with their WORDS to perform ACTIONS which are OBJECTIVELY NOT TO MY BENEFIT, because:

Even if someone said the most vile, nasty, disgusting things about my family, i wouldn't feel any "rage" or "anger" to cause me to physically lash out, because i dont view their words as being an attack towards my "reputation" or "respect" in the first place, i abandoned such VIRTUAL CONCEPTS the moment i killed my ego, hence Nobody can use their words to provoke me or elicit an emotional response from me in order to cause me to perform ACTIONS which are to my OBJECTIVE COST.

JFL egotistical idiot detected. People like you will blindly chase after SUBJECTIVE IMMATERIAL GOALS like "prestige", "honour" while the very same people who's opinions and judgement you give so much significance to, wouldn't even acknowledge your existence nor care about what you think about them, they are too busy chasing MATERIAL RESOURCES to live a PHYSICALLY FULFILLING LIFE. EGO blinds people from chasing OBJECTIVE GOALS, i literally made an entire thread about this:

All there is in life is PHYSICAL SATISFACTION. MENTAL SATISFACTION IS AN ILLUSION.

But yeah, i guess keep pursuing "muhhhhhhh prestige" im sure that prestige will make your life physically enjoyable.
Like acquiring knowledge for its own sake, acquiring success for its own sake is still egotistical, but in Freudian terms, an ego that's been counterbalanced by the superego.

That is, our liberal-capitalist soyciety promotes individual "success" as the ideal to live up to, so your ego is transforming itself according to that social standard -- ironically, at the exact same time as you construct a rebellious ideology around this conformity. That is the paradox of philosophical individualism in an age of social alienation.

JFL at using big words because you think it makes you smart. You either have extremely poor reading comprehension skills and/or you don't understand English, im not chasing success in order to be "perceived" as successful by others to satisfy my EGO (which is non-existent), im chasing success to satisfy my BODY (which is very much existent).

I literally said:

No, i dont want to become rich for the recognition, admiration and respect associated with being rich. I want to become rich for the physical enjoyment that comes with it.

I'd rather be a billionaire who walks down the street and fits in with the average person, someone who doesn't stand out in the crowd and who's wealth is a secret than to be a millionaire who attracts attention and has high status in society due to his wealth, someone who gets noticed everywhere he goes etc.

I'm not chasing wealth for the purpose of validation or any ego-driven goals, im chasing wealth because im driven by the desire to make my life more physically enjoyable.

Dude just quit while you're behind JFL
You realise that not all hormones make you "feel" things right? Also read what I've said carefully. Satisfaction as we know it is an emotional response. But with emotions removed it's merely the same as a computer being satisfied that "yes 2 is equal too 2". The fact that satisfaction is enjoyable, or that pain hurts is due to emotions. Without them, it's just external stimuli that returns a Boolean value. A yes or a no.

Are you seriously trying to say that without emotions, i couldn't derive physical satisfaction from living in a nice house, wearing comfortable clothes, eating delicious food, fucking beautiful women etc.?

That has to to be the stupidest thing i've ever read on this forum, holy fuck, im done. You are either trolling or you fried your brain with drugs, welcome to my block list bitch.

Last edited:
However, if you kill your ego, accept that you are genetic trash and stop trying to play by the same rules as Chad by accepting the fact that you can NEVER attract women using your LOOKS, but that you CAN do so with MONEY, you will make efforts to wealthmax and hopefully one day create a PHYSICALLY FULFILLING life for yourself.
If I'm honest, I no longer believe that it's even possible for me to be functional, let alone successful. The amount of time and effort it would take me to get anything above a minimum wage job (which is hard for someone with more or less no real work experience to get anyway) is difficult to even estimate, and that's without even taking into account that I'm essentially a complete social retard who is afraid to leave his own house.

However just for the sake of argument, lets assume that I even could somehow overcome all of this. Okay, but then the main problem becomes that, for me, the reward for doing all of this shit wouldn't realistically be worth the effort. While I'm obviously attracted to them physically, I don't really like being around women, and I also don't like the idea of having to constantly prove my worthiness for someone to even pretend to want me. Having conflicting desires and having been left unrewarded in the past for putting in effort, well neither is terribly conducive to generating any motivation.

Just to interact with women I have to force myself to be assertive (when I'm possibly the most unassertive person I've ever met), put on a facade of extroversion, and overcome the thoughts telling me that she is disgusted by me, which make me visibly uncomfortable. It's mentally exhausting, and when you combine it with all my other problems, it's simply pointless. Playing by Chad's rules is impossible for me, and the idea of me wealthmaxxing would be nearly as delusional if my life situation were taken into account.

Statements like this honestly confuse me, do people spend years getting degrees so that others can be in awe of their intelligence, or is it because they want to work in that field and make significant income from it?

Why do you work (assuming you do), do you work to get paid, or do you work so that your boss can pat you on the back and praise you for being a hard worker

Prestige doesn't matter, what matters is what you gain of objective worth from your efforts

This is why I say never aim to be proud, aim to be physical satisfied, anybody can be proud of anything, but physical satisfaction is literal and can be measured

If were both on empty stomachs and I eat two sandwiches and you eat a single slice of bread, you aren't going to be as full as I am

If I just got a promotion to be CEO of a company and you just finished create some model plane assembly as part of your hobby (one you've been working on for years) we could both be equally as proud of what we just accomplished

Pride is subjective, like happiness and many other things, and THEY ARE NOT DEPENDABLE CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE MAKING LOGICAL (BENEFICIAL) DECISIONS

No, because were not acquiring "material things" FOR THE SAKE OF ACQUIRING MATERIAL THINGS

Please read over what you said, I called it mental masturbation because there is no end goal, its just knowledge for the sake of knowledge so you can feel proud of yourself (see how this pride thing comes full circle, pride is for idiots who want to cope)

I want to acquire wealth so that I CAN ACTUALLY IMPROVE MY LIFE (its not just all in my head, there is an end goal)

Less work, more leisure time, access to better foods, a healthier lifestyle (if possible I'd like a home gym), access to sex, etc

To compare these two positions as if they are the same is ridiculous, one has objective worth, the other doesn't

Alright dude, I'm going to beg you not to be a retard, because this is some serious mental gymnastics, you might as well say men are worthless unless they are providing for others and fuck men, we don't get to have any enjoyment, everything we do should be for other peoples sake, I'd half think you are actually a woman larping at this point, because what you're saying here makes no sense

Its nothing but a false dichotomy of - "Work for the sake of others and sacrifice your own wants ELSE you aren't doing it the right way, working is only for helping other people"

Lastly, I've never seen ANY USER say the retarded shit you just said, NOT ONE, so I don't know where you got the "many users" that pointed it out, work is a means to an end, but there is no implication to the act of work itself, that the end is always other people and never yourself

100% false, you are just stacking false dichotomy upon false dichotomy, now its - "Trying to be comfortable and have more for yourself is egotistical be default"

Ok so pretty much every insect, plant, microbe, etc is egotistical, because as a biological creature having more resources for yourself is pretty much a universal pursuit, at that point YOU'VE RENDERED THE CONCEPT OF EGOISM MEANINGLESS AS THE DEFAULT PURSUIT OF MOST ALL ORGANISMS IS NOW EGOTISTICAL

If everybody and everything is an egoist, then nobody is an egoist, you've rendered the term useless, terms have meaning because they distinguish things against others

Its like saying every person who hasn't had sex in 24 hours is incel, something that even happens to Chad's and Staceys, and most people period, rendering the term incel meaningless

Extra-terrestrial IQ

Holy shit i've never seen someone get BTFO this badly. @Atavistic Autist on suicide watch

If I'm honest, I no longer believe that it's even possible for me to be functional, let alone successful. The amount of time and effort it would take me to get anything above a minimum wage job (which is hard for someone with more or less no real work experience to get anyway) is difficult to even estimate, and that's without even taking into account that I'm essentially a complete social retard who is afraid to leave his own house.

However just for the sake of argument, lets assume that I even could somehow overcome all of this. Okay, but then the main problem becomes that, for me, the reward for doing all of this shit wouldn't realistically be worth the effort. While I'm obviously attracted to them physically, I don't really like being around women, and I also don't like the idea of having to constantly prove my worthiness for someone to even pretend to want me. Having conflicting desires and having been left unrewarded in the past for putting in effort, well neither is terribly conducive to generating any motivation.

Just to interact with women I have to force myself to be assertive (when I'm possibly the most unassertive person I've ever met), put on a facade of extroversion, and overcome the thoughts telling me that she is disgusted by me, which make me visibly uncomfortable. It's mentally exhausting, and when you combine it with all my other problems, it's simply pointless. Playing by Chad's rules is impossible for me, and the idea of me wealthmaxxing would be nearly as delusional if my life situation were taken into account.

I used to be agoraphobic, i lacked the willpower to even step foot outside my house because i was self-conscious about other people's perception of me seeing as though i used to be an EGOIST who gave value to other peoples opinions and judgement. But one day my parents threatened to kick me out of the house and i had no choice but to WORK IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. When my survival was at stake, you'd be surprised how quickly i overcame my social anxiety in order to function as part of society. I was left with no choice but to kill my EGO, and for that i am actually thankful to my parents, sometimes all we need is some "tough love" in order to gain benefical experiences and wisdom for enlightenment and personal development.

In your case, you are in a failure mindset and your parents feel sorry for you hence they dont just leave you to rot on the streets. If/when your parents rightfully kick you out and/or you come to hate your current existence, only then will you seek to change your life for the better. When one day you wake up and realise how pathetic your existence is, you will feel like you have no choice but to become successful. It's better that day comes sooner rather than later. You sound like you're making excuses for yourself, you weren't born a failure, you're just too weak-willed to push the boundaries of your comfort zone.
NEET is 5X worse than Incel. I can cope being incel and employed because you get to meet people, get a bit of sunshine on the way to work etc. When I was NEET and Incel I had ER thoughts everyday tbh.

Exactly, work provides an outlet to temporarily forget your EMOTIONS because you are already occupied with performing ACTIONS. Work distracts you from the shitty existence of being an incel while enabling you to acquire resources in the process in order to increase your physical enjoyment, it's a WIN-WIN scenario.

Last edited:
Cope, that's your rationalization of their actions so you can feel better about not being close to where they are in life

Its like when Christians tell themselves the rich won't make it into heaven or when poor people say "all those material things but they aren't actually happy people, I just know they are sad"

Its a cope, they are satisfied, they just want more and also they have to maintain what they have, once you get to a certain point in life that is enjoyable, there's always the looming fear of losing it, so they'll always pursue more wealth as a means of security to ensure that if anything goes wrong they can maintain the satisfaction they've become accustomed to
have you ever given it a single thought that not everyone is like you or values the things you value?

Melvin (@BlkPillPres) was the fist 'cel i followed here.

I respected his single pointed attitude. His point of view improved mine. Yet he seems intent on pushing materialism on people. "Get money, buy pussy..."

He wants to turn us into jews! (Or normies)

While I promote gardening and growing stuff being ok and good with my world. He's like all, "you suck because you don't have the same life goal as me!"

Golly, where have i heard that before? (Everywhere...)

Fucker could actually run a @BlkPillPres and sell books! How fucking hard is it these days to "print on demand?"

Instead, dumb nigger wants to follow others (investment strategy etc) instead of ACTUALLY PROVIDING A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! like a honest person... Or is that too "white" of a strategy?

Çest fin.

you are just a faggot who copes by thinking that living in poverty and being a broke fuck is just as physically enjoyable as being wealthy. Just because your libido died doesn't mean that the same happened to the rest of us. The vast majority of us still crave Sex and being a low-tier male, it is only possible for us via a transaction of RESOURCES in exchange for SEX.

I'm also blocking you, incels of your mindset are a danger to my success.

So how do you explain the actual “go getter” good boy high income earners who are still living the incel life? I know several guys in their 30s, very good incomes, have their own home, and they still are single and can’t get any women interested in them, so they cope like they did as a teenager and spend most of their free time outside of work escaping in video games and shit

Hm?

Oh don't mind me im just here to observe humans

811fdcd22f95464db66ea45c12f4a02c

So how do you explain the actual “go getter” good boy high income earners who are still living the incel life? I know several guys in their 30s, very good incomes, have their own home, and they still are single and can’t get any women interested in them, so they cope like they did as a teenager and spend most of their free time outside of work escaping in video games and shit
black pill press nor incel king plan on betabuxxing. they plan on fucking escorts or going to thirdworld. so those examples you have seen in real life are not their goals

black pill press nor incel king plan on betabuxxing. they plan on fucking escorts or going to thirdworld. so those examples you have seen in real life are not their goals

Exactly

I don't understand how so many incels don't understand that the entire point of wealth is to circumvent the rules, to opt out of the game, not find convoluted ways to try and win at it using wealth

This is why surgerymaxxers confuse and amuse me lol

Fail at attracting women?.................... how about you dedicate your time, effort and resources towards building wealth SO THAT YOU CAN ALTER YOUR BODY FOR A MINUTELY INCREASED CHANCE OF GETTING VALIDATION

These idiots just can't see past their validation obsession and that's why they'll waste their money and fuck their bodies up

They literally would already have what they need to get laid, just pay for it, but instead they use mental gymnastics to still play the same game they were playing before with increased chances of success, JUST STOP PLAYING THE RIGGED GAME

I used to be agoraphobic, i lacked the willpower to even step foot outside my house because i was self-conscious about other people's perception of me seeing as though i used to be an EGOIST who gave value to other peoples opinions and judgement. But one day my parents threatened to kick me out of the house and i had no choice but to WORK IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. When my survival was at stake, you'd be surprised how quickly i overcame my social anxiety in order to function as part of society. I was left with no choice but to kill my EGO, and for that i am actually thankful to my parents, sometimes all we need is some "tough love" in order to gain benefical experiences and wisdom for enlightenment and personal development.

In your case, you are in a failure mindset and your parents feel sorry for you hence they dont just leave you to rot on the streets. If/when your parents rightfully kick you out and/or you come to hate your current existence, only then will you seek to change your life for the better. When one day you wake up and realise how pathetic your existence is, you will feel like you have no choice but to become successful. It's better that day comes sooner rather than later. You sound like you're making excuses for yourself, you weren't born a failure, you're just too weak-willed to push the boundaries of your comfort zone.
Well if you want to call them excuses, then sure. However I've failed to change every time I've tried. When I ask myself if there is any reason to change, the only real answer is my physical desire for females, yet this goes away every time I fap. To me this seems more like negative value being removed as opposed to anything else. It's just my brain presenting me with discomfort so I'll chase a carrot on a stick until the discomfort is removed, and the the process repeats. However I'm genuinely not trying to convince you of this, and going any further would be getting off topic. Anything aside from that which I could potentially gain you would call fake, and in a sense I'd agree with you, as I don't really need other people emotional fulfillment. As you've pointed out, it's all in your own head, we just use different approaches to make the manufactured discontentment go away.

The point is, you say that neetdom defies all logic, which I just don't think is true. I obsessively do cost/benefit analyses on this stuff, and yet I never can come up with a coherent and realistic goal, one which I unquestionably want and is actually worth the effort of doing (or attempting to do anyway). Perhaps this is truly different for other people, can't be sure tbh.

When I ask myself if there is any reason to change, the only real answer is my physical desire for females, yet this goes away every time I fap

If fapping is enough to keep you from wanting to experience sex, you were low T from begin with, you seriously telling me you don't want to get a firm grip of ass in your hand, or breasts, they are so soft, that shit really doesn't run through your head regardless of whether you fapped or not?

Sorry, nah, that's a lie, your libido is dead or you are in denial, sexual desire doesn't stop at an orgasm, you spend enough time watching porn, and you are going to want to start being on the other side of the screen more and more, you don't want to see some guy get a blow job, you want to get the blow job

Well if you want to call them excuses, then sure. However I've failed to change every time I've tried

How do you know you "really" tried though?

Your standard of "trying" could be by default lower than the average person and unless you are looking into what other people are doing consistently you wouldn't be aware of the fact that you haven't put in much effort

If fapping is enough to keep you from wanting to experience sex, you were low T from begin with, you seriously telling me you don't want to get a firm grip of ass in your hand, or breasts, they are so soft, that shit really doesn't run through your head regardless of whether you fapped or not?

Sorry, nah, that's a lie, your libido is dead or you are in denial, sexual desire doesn't stop at an orgasm, you spend enough time watching porn, and you are going to want to start being on the other side of the screen more and more, you don't want to see some guy get a blow job, you want to get the blow job
I don't watch porn, I actively avoid it. To me it seems more effective to not want something in the first place, rather than have to go about fulfilling a desire. Obviously I can't completely make sexual desire go away, but I can reduce it if I try.
How do you know you "really" tried though?

Your standard of "trying" could be by default lower than the average person and unless you are looking into what other people are doing consistently you wouldn't be aware of the fact that you haven't put in much effort
You could be right, but if that's the case, than my motivation is even lower than I initially thought.

I don't watch porn, I actively avoid it. To me it seems more effective to not want something in the first place, rather than have to go about fulfilling a desire. Obviously I can't completely make sexual desire go away, but I can reduce it if I try

JFL you know whats just as ineffective as going about fulfilling a desire, trying to reduce and repress a desire, so if you are going to be ineffective anyways, why not take the route that leads to your pleasure rather than self repression?

You could be right, but if that's the case, than my motivation is even lower than I initially thought.

That's something to think about, but one thing I want people to stop doing is seeing their goals as something that requires "motivation"

Your motivation to change your life IS THE FACT THAT YOU HATE YOUR CURRENT LIFE

You don't need to watch some BS motivational speech, or read some "inspirational quote", or even "feel motivated", you wake up every fucking day in your own life, you know how much you hate it, you know how much you want it to change, and you know what you want from life, that's your "motivation"

For me there is no motivation, only want, I want what I want and I'm going to do what it takes it get it, motivation is not even a factor, desire is the factor, and my desire is boundless

When you think of things in terms of motivation at some point you'll end up telling yourself - "I'm not feeling motivated today" and you'll use that excuse to stop

When you think of things in terms of "my life is complete shit" there is no off switch for that, you feel tired and you remember your life is shit lol, I want to wake up one day feeling tired and be able to tell myself my life is amazing

I've known a good few guys that are the "motivation seeking" type, one is raising some unplanned child he had with some woman and lost his chance to become a doctor, the other is out of work, broke, with no future in sight, motivation is for fools, all that matters is your desire and your hatred

Last edited:
JFL you know whats just as ineffective as going about fulfilling a desire, trying to reduce and repress a desire, so if you are going to be ineffective anyways, why not take the route that leads to your pleasure rather than self repression?

That's something to think about, but one thing I want people to stop doing is seeing their goals as something that requires "motivation"

Your motivation to change your life IS THE FACT THAT YOU HATE YOUR CURRENT LIFE

You don't need to watch some BS motivational speech, or read some "inspirational quote", or even "feel motivated", you wake up every fucking day in your own life, you know how much you hate it, you know how much you want it to change, and you know what you want from life, that's your "motivation"

For me there is no motivation, only want, I want what I want and I'm going to do what it takes it get it, motivation is not even a factor, desire is the factor, and my desire is boundless

When you think of things in terms of motivation at some point you'll end up telling yourself - "I'm not feeling motivated today" and you'll use that excuse to stop

When you think of things in terms of "my life is complete shit" there is no off switch for that, you feel tired and you remember your life is shit lol, I want to wake up one day feeling tired and be able to tell myself my life is amazing

I've known a good few guys that are the "motivation seeking" type, one is raising some unplanned child he had with some woman and lost his chance to become a doctor, the other is out of work, broke, with no future in sight, motivation is for fools, all that matters is your desire and your hatred
Pleasure is a combination of measuring a reduction in negative value, and your anticipation of doing so at a later point. Moreover, if I have to go through more adversity attempting to satisfy a desire, as opposed to what I'd face if I simply tried to reduce it, well that's not productive. Even more so if in temporarily getting what I want, I actually reinforce the belief that I need it. But sure, I could argue that for many people it's actually easier to just endlessly pursue things, it comes more naturally to them for a whole host of reasons. All I know is that this really hasn't been the case for me.

I don't hate my life specifically, I rarely give it thought anymore. Comparing myself to other people never results in anything beneficial, so I've learned to not do it. Before I thought like this, I was past the point of somehow wanting to acquire whatever I believed other people had, but rather I
wanted to tear down everything they were. I wanted to take their pleasure away from them. Now I mostly just want to be left alone, however whenever I actually indulge in this thinking, the only thing that returns is rage.

Tbh it's obvious that our approaches are antithetical and actively poisonous to each other. I don't even think that you're necessarily wrong, only that when I used to think in a similar manner and still tried to progress towards goals, that I actually felt worse.

You are conflating NEET with "unemployed". NEET implies choice, whereas someone who is unemployed is actively looking for work but is unable to find any.

I have referred to myself as an inNEET (involuntary NEET). This "NEET" word is popular in incel circles, I could as well refer to myself as unemployed (permanently). And not all unemployed are actively looking for work if they know that they have no chances. Officially one is not unemployed if one is not looking actively for work. But I refuse to say that I am not part of the workforce, because I am capable of doing many kinds of work if given the training and chance.

I don't agree about "5X worse" but this comment clearly is said from experience.
Some can't help being NEET much as we can't help being incel and becoming wealthy enough as a poorcel would need a IQ in the 160 range. NEET chads still get girlfriends and casual sex anyway. It's all looks more than ever and mostly predetermined in the womb.

True words.

If I could not get money to pay for rent, I would 100 %:tly be homeless and here in the cold climate that would mean that I would be dead in hours. Those places that don't have any kind of social security are places where one can live homeless because the climate is warmer.

Last edited: