Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neji Hyuga was a very blackpilled character on Naruto

A

AlexanderR97

Recruit
★★
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"People are judged by their true nature. It is the way of the world. That is why we have an elite, and that is why we have outcasts. We can change our physical appearance and prove our skills with training and study, but ultimately, we are judged by what we cannot change. What can't be changed must be endured. We are who we are, and we must live with it."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"These eyes of mine show me many things. One thing they've shown me…people's limitations are set, fixed, and unchangeable. Only a fool wastes his time trying to become something he can never be.”[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"All people are born destined for something, but we all share the same fate... Death."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He became more bluepilled later but in the beginning he was so blackpilled...[/font]

AlexanderR97 said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"People are judged by their true nature. It is the way of the world. That is why we have an elite, and that is why we have outcasts. We can change our physical appearance and prove our skills with training and study, but ultimately, we are judged by what we cannot change. What can't be changed must be endured. We are who we are, and we must live with it."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"These eyes of mine show me many things. One thing they've shown me…people's limitations are set, fixed, and unchangeable. Only a fool wastes his time trying to become something he can never be.”[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"All people are born destined for something, but we all share the same fate... Death."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He became more bluepilled later but in the beginning he was so blackpilled...[/font]

Yes he was an arrogant prick Chad but he was incredibly blackpilled. I was watching his fight against Naruto and I realized he was right about not being able to change destiny and you were either fucked or blessed at birth

blackpill_incel said:
AlexanderR97 said:
Yes he was an arrogant prick Chad but he was incredibly blackpilled. I was watching his fight against Naruto and I realized he was right about not being able to change destiny and you were either fucked or blessed at birth
Yeah he easily became my favorite character in that arc. Too bad he lost to Naruto because of plot armor because he was easily the 3rd best genin in there. The only two who were arguably better were Gaara and Rock Lee (5 gates).

AlexanderR97 said:
Yeah he easily became my favorite character in that arc. Too bad he lost to Naruto because of plot armor because he was easily the 3rd best genin in there. The only two who were arguably better were Gaara and Rock Lee (5 gates).

I think Sasuke could have fought and beaten him, as he actually injured Gaara. Also Naruto was literally shit. Gaara woulda raped him had it not been for gamabunta

I remember his speech resonating with me when I first watched it as a kid, but now I fully appreciate it.  He was so blackpilled until Naruto beat the bluepill into him.   By the end of Naruto, Kishimoto had pretty much contradicted all that stuff about hard work over natural talent and destiny not mattering.  Maybe even he stopped believing it.  Also, the way most of the characters, including Neji, just ended up becoming useless  in Part II was disappointing.

blackpill_incel said:
AlexanderR97 said:
Yeah he easily became my favorite character in that arc. Too bad he lost to Naruto because of plot armor because he was easily the 3rd best genin in there. The only two who were arguably better were Gaara and Rock Lee (5 gates).
I think Sasuke could have fought and beaten him, as he actually injured Gaara. Also Naruto was literally shit. Gaara woulda raped him had it not been for gamabunta
Yeah once Sasuke learned Chidori and improved his speed in the finals he probably became the strongest, maybe Naruto because of Gamabunta if that counts. but in the preliminaries I think Naruto and even Sasuke got beat easily by them. Still bullshit how Rock Lee lost lol since he still lowkey might have been the strongest.

Neji was right. Naruto has a god tier(literally) bloodline. That's why he won.

AlexanderR97 said:
Yeah once Sasuke learned Chidori and improved his speed in the finals he probably became the strongest, maybe Naruto because of Gamabunta if that counts. but in the preliminaries I think Naruto and even Sasuke got beat easily by them. Still bullshit how Rock Lee lost lol since he still lowkey might have been the strongest.

Legit they put him up against the only person he could have lost to — a fucking jinjuuruki

solblue said:
I remember his speech resonating with me when I first watched it as a kid, but now I fully appreciate it. He was so blackpilled until Naruto beat the bluepill into him. By the end of Naruto, Kishimoto had pretty much contradicted all that stuff about hard work over natural talent and destiny not mattering. Maybe even he stopped believing it. Also, the way most of the characters, including Neji, just ended up becoming useless in Part II was disappointing.
Yeah pretty much all of the genin became weak and irrelevant in part 2. Naruto and Sasuke were miles ahead of everybody. Gaara even lost to Deidara...

AlexanderR97 said:

Classic shonen.  Protagonist gets wrecked and then literally lands one punch and wins.  Naruto won the same way against Kiba.  I feel like HxH is one of the best examples, if not the best example, of properly scaling characters.

agree. rock lee is redpilled though.