Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nevada whore has satisfied 500,000 men and 4 USA presidents!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Whore Queen.

Woman: what a role model!:foidSoy:

:society: @tehgymcel420, what's the report on her fesikh?

:feelspuke::feelspuke: what a filthy roastie :feelspuke::feelspuke: and yet cuckmericans will probably worship her jfl peak circus

@FuRed

I guess I can say every woman has 500.000 body count when they arrive to old age, is not cherrypick bro.

Damn. she has more dicks than I have posts

What is the cure for such disorders?

Thats 25 dudes that shes fucked on average a day for 54 years.

Herpes comes to mind. How she is able to serve that many johns and not contract it at one point and allowed to go on...

Damn. she has more dicks than I have posts
It's unironically very impressive. She has serviced an absurd amount of men throughout her whore career.
500,000? Come on, you'd have to be retarded to believe that.
Thats 25 dudes that shes fucked on average a day for 54 years.

Herpes comes to mind. How she is able to serve that many johns and not contract it at one point and allowed to go on...
25 clients a day is believable. She probably did multiple clients simultaneously, and probably only serviced a client for 10-30 min on average.

It's unironically very impressive. She has serviced an absurd amount of men throughout her whore career.

25 clients a day is believable. She probably did multiple clients simultaneously, and probably only serviced a client for 10-30 min on average.
I don't think it's actually possible. that would be 24 dicks a day, 365 days a year, for 57 years straight

What type of achievement is that
It maybe a very disgusting achievement but it is still legitimately impressive. She even whore Mogs entire Polynesian island nations possibly. Entire us states even possibly (Wyoming).
She has slept with more men than all the foids in my local representative district possibly.
I don't think it's actually possible. that would be 24 dicks a day, 365 days a year, for 57 years straight
Even if the whore is exaggerating. She probably has still slept with 50-100,000.