Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR DOING WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Lately I have come with terms that I'm a outsider that everyone likes to use as a punching bag, that no one cares about me, that no one will EVER love me, and that if I dropped dead today that no one would bat a eye or be by my side (except for my mom of course).

At this point in my existence, all I can do is leave it all behind and free my mind of those I know and used to know because they surely not thinking about me so what's the point of thinking of them.

I'm going to take back my life and not apologize for any bit of it because I gave this world chance after chance to change and see the error of it ways when it came to the way I have been treated, so now I must return the favor in full force.

Youll still be lonely if your incel so idk how much youll be taking back

True but after all the crap that I have been through at hands of people, being around them is the last thing that I want to do. I'm taking back my ability to say no and do what's best for me without allowing people to gaslight and make me feel bad about my decisions which I used to always to do but no more.

Good advice for the nicecels

take back whats rightfully yours, force it back into your hands

loneliness doesnt mean you cant take happiness back

True,
People on here got to start doing what´s best for them, instead of pleasing others and acting as an emotional tampon.
So many high inhib guys on here (including me).
Shits crazy.
I´ve always had a hard time, not caring what others think of me.... I am super high inhib and don´t know why.
I want to live life on my own terms, without giving a fuck about anyone else.

Lately I have come with terms that I'm a outsider that everyone likes to use as a punching bag, that no one cares about me, that no one will EVER love me, and that if I dropped dead today that no one would bat a eye or be by my side (except for my mom of course).

At this point in my existence, all I can do is leave it all behind and free my mind of those I know and used to know because they surely not thinking about me so what's the point of thinking of them.

I'm going to take back my life and not apologize for any bit of it because I gave this world chance after chance to change and see the error of it ways when it came to the way I have been treated, so now I must return the favor in full force.
Based. I have also tried giving people a chance and the bad treatment doesn't change, they see us as trash because they want to. If society wants to play these games, we need to play also.

Exactly, every man and every woman for him or herself dog eat dog world.

First rule of life: always put yourself first

at this point we should become selfish

Based, every truecel needs to get sociopathpilled and egoismpilled. Because society sure as shit doesnt give a fuck about us. Need to eradicate all selfess cucked bluepilled instincts to survive in this backwards world.

Exactly. I don't expect people to give a single second of a thought about me, so why waste my time giving it to them? Fuck 'em all. Just do whatever for yourself, by yourself. At least when you die off, you'll be at peace.. knowing you'll leave nothing behind nor anyone behind. Fade out of the cruelty known as life and disappear without a trace or a thought. I can't wait.

True,
People on here got to start doing what´s best for them, instead of pleasing others and acting as an emotional tampon.
So many high inhib guys on here (including me).
Shits crazy.
I´ve always had a hard time, not caring what others think of me.... I am super high inhib and don´t know why.
I want to live life on my own terms, without giving a fuck about anyone else.
Become erenyeager

Fuck this world fuck humanity always put yourself first

Facts. Soyciety would prefer that we don't exist, so fuck soyciety. They never gave us a chance, we've been written off since day 1.

Man is evil. So told me all the wisest men as consolation. If only it were true today! Evil is man’s greatest strength. Man must become better and more evil. So do I teach.