Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never been closer

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
Never been closer to going ER (in GTA V)

what happened? give us more details

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

what happened? give us more details
Got bullied in school, fought back, beat the bully, school didn't know but it still gave me massive panic attacks and anxiety in class. Said panic attacks and anxiety caused me not to show up for 3-4 classes despite the school was claiming it was going bankrupt. They announce that they're actually staying open and they told me I'm getting kicked out but I still have to spend a final week here alongside whores that laugh at me.

I just wish you could understand the anger, frustration and pain that I feel.

Got bullied in school, fought back, beat the bully, school didn't know but it still gave me massive panic attacks and anxiety in class. Said panic attacks and anxiety caused me not to show up for 3-4 classes despite the school was claiming it was going bankrupt. They announce that they're actually staying open and they told me I'm getting kicked out but I still have to spend a final week here alongside whores that laugh at me.

They actually lied to you... JFL...

Good riddance, mate. I would advise getting out of there for that. I hope they're doing nothing more to you and just letting you have this final week and move on with your life onto the next grade.

i understand bro i was a victim of bullying too although i didn't fight back because i'm a high inhibition coward you have my respect for standing up for yourself
what does the school getting bankrupt have to do with you getting kicked out?
are you going to flunk the year or can you still pass to the next year?

i understand bro i was a victim of bullying too although i didn't fight back because i'm a high inhibition coward you have my respect for standing up for yourself
what does the school getting bankrupt have to do with you getting kicked out?
are you going to flunk the year or can you still pass to the next year?
Since the school was going bankrupt, they were going to kick all students out. I'll still get my transcript but I am getting kicked whilst the others that were also gonna kicked aren't.