Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never began for manlets

Foids: You will likely never find someone to love you if you're under 5'7

LifeFuel tbh.

The end comment is especially brutal. I have a hard time picturing Chad shitting on his friends happiness because his gf is uglier than his standard.

I hope that Violet whore gets hit by a truck

that reddit larp.

That's the dumb cunt from the OP btw. Muh preference, but i need to rub in your face all the time that you are worthless to me. Her looksmatch commited a school shooting.

View attachment 408036

That's the dumb cunt from the OP btw. Muh preference, but i need to rub in your face all the time that you are worthless to me. Her looksmatch commited a school shooting.
Was just about to post this then I saw u already did lmfao. Her looksmatch roped by letting a train run over him and shred him apart. JFL at her joining in on shitting on her friends boyfriends.

EDIT: pic of her comment in case she deletes it

Last edited:
When I read about guys that might not belong here because they're too normal and what not.
Then I see my old short self and remember my long lonely past; wondering what I could have done wrong.

Oh yeah, I'm 5'5" with a big head and short legs. A girl once said I looked like a big dwarf.

water bottle GIF

I think im done

Was just about to post this then I saw u already did lmfao. Her looksmatch roped by letting a train run over him and shred him apart. JFL at her joining in on shitting on her friends boyfriends.

View attachment 408038
Thanks boyo :feelsokman:

manletdom and inceldom are the same thing. No trait other than height has any effect on whether one is an incel or not.

women are truly evil
I wish them nothing but misfortune

Fucking over for me.

Unless you’re under 5 feet, height doesn’t matter imo. I’m 5’5. It also depends on your country.

Unless you’re under 5 feet, height doesn’t matter imo. I’m 5’5. It also depends on your country.
I want to bash your head with a giant rock

View attachment 408038
lol the comment was deleted, guess she didn't liked her pic posted here

You have *got* to be shitting me.

Unless you’re under 5 feet, height doesn’t matter imo. I’m 5’5. It also depends on your country
Sounds like you got experience tell us about it "brocel".

>I'm 5'2" and I prefer shorter guys
>5'9"
Notice how women think 5'9" is "shorter" and not average. She even mentioned a 6'4 height. Imagine actually believing you just need to be slightly taller than her to be tall enough. Average height is categorically short and the manlet cut off is closer to 6'4 than 6"

i swear how has this ITfag not been banned yet??

JFLL with her face if she was male she would be incel yet she's already had 12 guys while in university (notice the question marks implying she's actually not even 100% sure of the number which means its probably even higher!) and considers 6.5-7 inches ideal which is 92.88% - 98.6% percentile. IT'S OVER FOR SUB 6 INCH DICKLETS.

View attachment 408546View attachment 408547

JFLL with her face if she was male she would be incel yet she's already had 12 guys while in university (notice the question marks implying she's actually not even 100% sure of the number which means its probably even higher!) and considers 6.5-7 inches ideal which is 92.88% - 98.6% percentile. IT'S OVER FOR SUB 6 INCH DICKLETS.
Howww???....like the inequality of the dating market makes no sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back