Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel never began

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Last edited:
i am rotting. i cant look at chads. they are garbage.

Why does their hair always look like that? My hair looks absolutely subhuman when I grow it out.

GL ppl are a race of their own

He doesn't even need a haircut :feelsrope:

Man those JBW + blue eyes pills are tought to swallow. He is faggotmaxxed to the core (just look at his plucked eyebrows) but I JUST KNOW foids think he is more manly than a haired ethnic manlet like me.

It's over. Gynocentrism and lookism will reign absolutely here on this fallen world until the Messiah comes back. I look forward to that day, which I think is close.

It's over. Gynocentrism and lookism will reign absolutely here on this fallen world until the Messiah comes back. I look forward to that day, which I think is close.
No messiah for my face

He probably is, or at least bi, but it's not like that will get in his way if he wants to get pussy, like some masculinity coper redpiller would like to believe.

Dude is twinkmaxxing. Fucking fag.

Hos hemorrhoids mog me

Why does their hair always look like that? My hair looks absolutely subhuman when I grow it out.

Same. My guess is because our hair is thick, most Chads have thin hair

40 more haircuts and Im going to make it :feelsaww:

fuck i wish i wasnt ugly. maybe i’d be loved

This world is very unfair