Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never ever forget the planet has betrayed you

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Since your conception you were doomed to infinite amounts of suffering from every organisms because all of them are just angry nowadays. Angry at you. At me. Angry at me for being purely good and perfect. Imagine being hated just for breathing for the first 5 seconds of your life. Hahahahahhahahahahah

fuck all living organisms. fuck them all.

Since your conception you were doomed to infinite amounts of suffering from every organisms because all of them are just angry nowadays. Angry at you. At me. Angry at me for being purely good and perfect. Imagine being hated just for breathing for the first 5 seconds of your life. Hahahahahhahahahahah
I am going to destroy the world for Inceldia at this point.

Like you should.
I am seriously working on it. I'm putting money into labs to make the appropriate weaponry. In such a scenario, we would be outnumbered so we would need much better arms than our opponents.

no Eren Yeager DNA. Brutal.