Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never Forget these are the people who made fun of us back on /r/incels

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Just search "reddit meetup" on google images, it's fucking gold, these are the very same losers you see boasting about their "relationships" on /r/IncelTears and /r/AskReddit. I think I said this before, but always remember, "normal" people and attractive people (aka normies and Chads/chadlite) use instagram/snapchat and twitter (fb is dying), all the unpopular kids from school go hide on 4chan and reddit, and the reason I think they make fun of us is to compensate how much they've been made fun of. 

The average reddit normie is not much better looking then an incel, in fact our best (zyros and incelman aka gambler) mog these failed pleddit normies.

43fc86bd350c93c39f8fd812f086b80e6af0fd1a.jpg

P1kjI28.jpg

6GC1y.jpg

zpvzR.jpg

And remember, Incel > Incel in denial

Jesus Christ. It's too much subhuman for me to handle.

Notice the ratio of not ugly dudes vs not ugly femoids... Most of these lobotomized denialcucks are worse off than us in terms of looks AND relationships, we may be incels but at least we're not settling for getting betabuxed by landwhales who would be AT LEAST four points below our levels EVEN IF they lookmaxxed. Stay wokecels.

I MOG EVERYBODY IN THE SECOND PHOTO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KilluminoidBR said:
I MOG EVERYBODY IN THE SECOND PHOTO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't

Nuclear war NOW.

Nick Cage in the third photo from the top.

To be honest, I’d say we’re better on average. Tons of mentalcels on here.

There isn't 1 male in any of those photos with any hope its over for them all and it's so sad that they don't even know it.
And that first photo is actually repulsive as fuck.
Lmao even 500lb landwhale cucks betabuxx with tyrone in 2nd photo.

Sparky said:
Girl in the white shirt in the third picture is actually quite attractive

She’s like 6.5/10 facially. Nothing special tbh. Still mogs the rest of them.

NEVER FORGET when I exposed most of IncelTears as SELF-ADMITTED cucks and sluts: https://incels.is/Thread-Polyamorist-on-r-IncelTears-UNITE

This is the only attractive girl  human on the second picture
hQHsCqz.jpg

lol the max male rating I saw in these pics is a 6.25 . Almost Chadmite but still lol

NegroKing said:
She’s like 6.5/10 facially. Nothing special tbh. Still mogs the rest of them.

shes def the best looking

iiiTeMpeR said:
This is the only attractive girl  human on the second picture
hQHsCqz.jpg

Average at best. She’s haloed by being surrounded by subhumans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back