Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never go to the water park as an incel

GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE (in video game)

Never leave your house. Rope, if possible.

This sort of shit is like when you would go in the confectionary aisle as a kid in the supermarket, I wanted all the candy.

As an adult watching that video I want to have sex with all of them that I see too, except the desire is much stronger.

At least as a kid my mother would let me pick one chocolate or one piece of candy out at the store.

Taking notes...

Geez, I used to work at one of those parks...

All day long those impossibly luscious bodies would walk up to me as they handed me their rafts

@RegularManlet the candy analogy is exactly right, shew...
-

Geez, I used to work at one of those parks...

All day long those impossibly luscious bodies would walk up to me as they handed me their rafts

@RegularManlet the candy analogy is exactly right, shew...
-
Wow some jobs are incel friendly, some jobs are not, im not rapist but you have me work at a waterpark for a few years, a guest wanders off by themselves somewhere and eh :feelsdevil:

Oh don´t worry about me paying a visit, to the water park.
I´ll probably (as usual) spend this summer inside my house, scrolling through .is on a hot summer night
and watching Youtube.
Another summer flushed down the drain.

I'm not going because of being scared of all these slides and everything (but now I have another reason)

but I already did although I was bluepilled back then

Wow some jobs are incel friendly, some jobs are not, im not rapist but you have me work at a waterpark for a few years, a guest wanders off by themselves somewhere and eh :feelsdevil:
and you point them to the right direction and say have fun

GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE (in video game)