Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never got a single promotion in my life

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
I work at a shitty job doing shitty things and getting shit on. Despite working hard and being good at my job I never once in my life moved above the most entry level of entry levels. One job, I was on contract, and they let me leave rather then renew my contract, despite renewing most others in my same position. The reason being that I wasn't a good fit for the team???

If you are ugly you stay at the bottom no matter how qualified or educated you are. It is impossible to ever move up. Shit genes means shit career.

Fuck this shit. Fuck this shit society. Fuck my life.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

thats brutal tbh

Workplace politics is extremely childish and cliquey. I swear some of the people in management, HR and leadership positions are hormonal teenagers in adult bodies.

I struggled to even FIND a job when I was looking for one despite being an alright worker who is willing to do just about anything. I optimized my application. Made sure to be as polite as possible. Applied to a lot of places. But because I am an incel without any connections or social skills (which I was never given the opportunity to develop), I'm not even allowed the "privilege" of slaving 8 hours a day to put food on the table and have a roof over my head?

Fuck society, fuck slaving, fuck the oppressors (gynocrats) keeping us down.

I work at a shitty job doing shitty things and getting shit on. Despite working hard and being good at my job I never once in my life moved above the most entry level of entry levels. One job, I was on contract, and they let me leave rather then renew my contract, despite renewing most others in my same position. The reason being that I wasn't a good fit for the team???

If you are ugly you stay at the bottom no matter how qualified or educated you are. It is impossible to ever move up. Shit genes means shit career.

Fuck this shit. Fuck this shit society. Fuck my life.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Looks are everything, if you were a Chad you would be the manager, such is the thinking of Normie and NPC Soyciety.

brutal as fuark you are a giga wagecuck

Meanwhile my Chad coworker who got hired two months ago is a supervisor and soon to be manager

Workplace politics is extremely childish and cliquey. I swear some of the people in management, HR and leadership positions are hormonal teenagers in adult bodies.

I struggled to even FIND a job when I was looking for one despite being an alright worker who is willing to do just about anything. I optimized my application. Made sure to be as polite as possible. Applied to a lot of places. But because I am an incel without any connections or social skills (which I was never given the opportunity to develop), I'm not even allowed the "privilege" of slaving 8 hours a day to put food on the table and have a roof over my head?

Meanwhile my Chad coworker who got hired two months ago is a supervisor and soon to be manager
Of course.....

Helpdesk, I git shit on by morons that can't use outlook.
That's brutal, man. But what's even more brutal is that I literally am a janitor. It never began for either of us.

Never worked in my life

Eh, you're not missing much. The few times I was promoted during my career, my payraise didn't justify the added responsibility and stress. And longer hours in one case.

Yup, in this day and age a lot of good jobs come down to having the right connections.