Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never had a boyfriend seeks advice

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Stacy “embarrassed” she never had a bf (but I’m sure she’s had hookups).

a woman asks this? “Don’t be embarrassed! It’s never too late.That’s because you’re independent!”

A man worried that he’s never had a girlfriend? “Ewww. Incel creep. Weirdo. That’s because women sense your misogyny”

Last edited:
just download tinder lol

just download tinder lol
19101.jpg

Who the fuck still asks questions on yahoo?

Who ever did that?

The article says:

Q: I’m almost 23 and I’ve never had a boyfriend. I’ve dated a few people, but not many – is this normal?

Retarded foid had several boyfriends but does not count them for some retarded foid reason. That's like me inserting my cock inside her pussy against her will and claiming I never tehnically raped her because I didn't orgasm or some other arbitrary made up rule.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

The article says:

Q: I’m almost 23 and I’ve never had a boyfriend. I’ve dated a few people, but not many – is this normal?

Retarded foid had several boyfriends but does not count them for some retarded foid reason. That's like me inserting my cock inside her pussy against her will and claiming I never tehnically raped her because I didn't orgasm or some other arbitrary made up rule.

Lol, dating, never had a bf, uh huh.

I say she had at least 100 dicks in her

Who the fuck still asks questions on yahoo?

Who ever did that?
The same pathetic people who ask for advice on IT's weekly advice thread.

Last edited:
Never had a chad willing to commit*.

If she is so bothered about that fact she is more than welcome to suck the dick of each and everyone of the users in this site, hypergamous bitch hope you die a painful and gruesome death.

Stacy “embarrassed” she never had a bf (but I’m sure she’s had hookups).

This is why I dont even read womens posts on the topic

Could go right now on r/dating and find a post like that

Women cant ever be incel

I’ve never had a boyfriend. I’ve dated a few people
??????

insert niggawhat.jpeg

I fucking swear people nowadays, it boils my blood, “single” doesn’t mean anything, well it does, it means she is a massive whore.

Do you really believe an attractive woman is not getting it? It’s the way the terminology is used, “I’m single” but they have multiple FWB, hookups, sell nudes and suck random dick at parties.

It’s completely meaningless.

Last edited:
Women cant ever be incel

Exactly, they are volcels, hell even the ugliest, fattest and curriest foid can get low tier normie and still say she's on depression because of not having a "Serious relationship".
They try to be on trend with the depression thing and make up shit. Fucking harpies.

they are volcels,

No they aren’t, women are not volcels, women are NOT celibate AT ALL.

“Single” just means non-committed. That is multiple FWB + hookups.

Just because she’s not committed to someone doesn’t mean she isn’t fucking, quite the opposite, people avoid commitment to FUCK more. Look at statistics on sex, almost no one is celibate, the vast vast majority of people have sex, regularly, women get horny like you and me and they just go get laid.

Do you ever hear people say “I miss being single/I love being single” they don’t mean being alone alone, they often mention independence, independence TO FUCK!!!!!

Do you ever hear people say “I miss being single/I love being single” they don’t mean being alone alone, they often mention independence, independence TO FUCK!!!!!
tbh

The article says:

Dates with non chads don't count as real boyfriends sweetie.

just download tinder lol
literally this lol. As long as the gender is set on woman on her profile she'll be drowning in dates.

>female
>plenty of sex
>plenty of dates
TEEHEE AM I NORMAL GUYS???

holy shit she needs a bullet thru the eyes