Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never have hope, it will only make you hurt worse

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I took the best pictures I could, put hours of effort into my profiles, signed up on multiple dating sites and apps, and paid for premium accounts on all of them. I swiped and swiped and swiped until each app said there were no more women in my area. I got zero matches. I feel unbelievably sick and even more depressed than before. I'm an oldcel that's never had a girlfriend. I have a full time job, plenty of disposable income, my own place, my own car, yet women won't even have a conversation with me. I'm in literal Hell.

>Having a dating account as a incel

Yep, hope is a trap

>Having a dating account as a incel
I'm so fucking horny it makes me insane and then I do anything I can to try to get some pussy it never fucking works I want to stick my dick in a bitch

I'm so fucking horny it makes me insane and then I do anything I can to try to get some pussy it never fucking works I want to stick my dick in a bitch
The reality is we’re being held hostage by our biological urges

I occasionally think about signing up for a dating site, but I never did, what's the point as a sand nigger?

I hate reading posts like these. Everytime I read them I have a little bit of hope for the OP that they were somewhat successful but again, it wasn't the case. I'm sorry to hear this. Delete the app. You don't need to be reminded about your bad genetics.