Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never help women

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
When i was a kid myself, i saw a little girl laying on the snow and crying because she fell from her sleds.
It seemed like she was somehow stuck in that shit, so i tried to help her standing up by removing the sleds from her who was blocking her from standing up and she started screaming out loud, as if i was about to rape her. (Her parents probably made her scared of males by telling her horror-stories of creepy guys)

Even if i was a rapist, why would i rape that bitch in front of everyone in public.
Of course not, nobody is that stupid, but she made me look like a fucking rapist in front of everyone.
Also i was just an innocent kid myself, playing with snow and trying to help her because she acted as if she was about to fucking die.
I didn’t know the piece of filth was an attention whore.

After that, i never tried to help girls/women anymore.

In fact, this little piece of filth told me an important lesson: NEVER EVER HELP WOMEN! YOU WILL REGRET IT SOONER OR LATER!

Last edited:
Only retards help foids

They want to be independent anyway so let them be.

They want to be independent anyway so let them be.
I‘m glad she did that to me, because otherwise i wouldn’t learn it.
She basically told me a lesson: Never ever help out a woman, because you will regret it

Last edited:
they are narcissistic monsters who will never feel grateful and will hate you no matter what.