Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never invest in a Start-Up which has a Chad CEO or a Stacy CEO - you will 100% lose your money.

I was just making a remark about hypergamy, how a man literally has to be a billionaire to even have a chance at marrying his looksmatch these days.

I think things like this are more indicators of men bbeing blue pilled via indoctrination rather than it being an example of hypergamy, because its not as if he had to struggle to get her, and its not as if he couldn't get a 10/10 with his money, its his blue pilled mindset that made him choose his looksmatch

When I invest in a company, I look at the number of Females holding director positions there.

if that number isn't 0, I immediately short it.
Genius.
The only question I ask myself when I see 99% of holes (Dr. Lisa Su is the sole exception imo) in executive roles is how many dicks did they suck to get there?

I think things like this are more indicators of men bbeing blue pilled via indoctrination rather than it being an example of hypergamy, because its not as if he had to struggle to get her, and its not as if he couldn't get a 10/10 with his money, its his blue pilled mindset that made him choose his looksmatch
10th generation Intel core i9 IQ

Also Hollywood & (((netflix)))) romantic movies are bluepilling people to oblivion
She's ugly homie
On the PSL scale - how do you rate her out 10?
Genius.
The only question I ask myself when I see 99% of holes (Dr. Lisa Su is the sole exception imo) in executive roles is how many dicks did they suck to get there?
Foids literally suck dick to become millionaires- look at Jeff bezos wife
This applies to corporations in general. Moggers will screw you over 100% of the time. Yet they get praised for their "brilliant business acumen" and "charismatic leadership skills".
High IQ summary of the corporate world in general

Last edited:
I'll rather die than invest in a company started by Jews.

now this is a high IQ thread

This guy is a chad?
ap_19267645664475-e1571257830548-jpg.204169
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I will keep it in mind

Holmes has a psychotic look. And interestingly she shares the same surname as the Aurora shooter

Lol at Elizabeth Holmes - she was trying to Stevejobsmax and lowoctavemax (she spoke in a weirdly low deep voice when in her "theranos CEO" persona, but is on video in informal settings speaking in a much higher voice. She also basically hounded her chief technical guy into suicide by trying to make him make the magical theranos tech actually work, whilst she was faking running the company with conventional blood testing. The impossible task he was told and bullied into trying to perform ended up with his suicide.

Also she is now engaged to some ultra wealthy hotel empire heir, despite potentially facing 20 years in jail for massive fraud (probably won't serve 1 day and will just have charges dropped).

Proof that its impossible to fail as a woman.
Her ceo voice sounds like a fail-tranny

Jack ma is lucky he started up in china and not in the west. he would've been utterly annihilated into oblivion.

photo1.jpg

Jack ma is lucky he started up in china and not in the west. he would've been utterly annihilated into oblivion.

photo1.jpg
Based.
If you are sub 8 & sub 6'0 your startup will never succeed in the West tbh ngl