Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Never realised how bad Marvel movies are until now

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I havent really watched a marvel movie in years and I was watching thor ragnorak randomly on TV yesterday. Holy shit was it bad.
Every 5 seconds there was an unfunny joke thrown into the dialogue. I could really feel how it was created for the masses of dumber down sheep.
Hes in a world ending situation and he still throwing around one liners as if none of it mattered.

The only good marvel movie is Iron man 1, because it was basically a stand alone movie and at least within realm of possibility.

The only good marvel movie is Iron man 1, because it was basically a stand alone movie and at least within realm of possibility.
That movie atleast had some serious moments like when his dad died In the plane crash and when he was being held in the terrorist camp. These modern marvel movies are just pointless cgi filled abominations with shitty jokes thrown in

They are not bad movies, they are kids movies, they are supposed to be simple, not much story, just simple jokes and beautiful images

Marvel fans are fucking cancer, can't stand them and their toxic worship

marvel is for your average, bland, tasteless, 90 IQ wagecuck. they don't want to think, or learn more, they just want to be entertained for an hour and a half and go back to work tomorrow morning.

i never watched capeshit but i imagine those movies are reddit incarnate

Ikr so fucking annoying

True. Probably the only one I've ever seen