Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never thought doing this could be illegal

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Some ethnicel put a gps on his crushes car. It seems harmless and I’m shocked it’s illegal. I wonder if it varies from state to state. Seemed like a based idea. Now the part where he threatened to harm her I agree is bad, but lol at gps tracker being illegal.

Seems pretty obvious to me that it would be illegal

It's legal for governments, but illegal for peasants like us. Rules for thee, but not for me.

I really don’t see what’s wrong with it. Like what would the law be called. Violation of privacy ?

it wouldn't be obvious to me what to actually call the crime, I guess something about touching another's property without permission?

Apple has a device that links with iphones. But if you have an iphone and someone puts the apple tracker on your car. Your Iphone should let you know that your being tracked. And help you locate the tracker on your car.

Stalking?
I’ve looked into that. And in many places in the US just following someone and “stalking” isn’t illegal. It’s illlegal when you stalk them and threaten them with some sort of harm.

Some ethnicel put a gps on his crushes car. It seems harmless and I’m shocked it’s illegal. I wonder if it varies from state to state. Seemed like a based idea. Now the part where he threatened to harm her I agree is bad, but lol at gps tracker being illegal.

I understand now ER also did not know that playing with water guns on people was forbidden, his act is now understandable I am really a lowiqcel (i always thought he was retarded).

It's legal for governments, but illegal for peasants like us. Rules for thee, but not for me.
Meanwhile Facebook, Twitter, Tencent, TikTok, Apple and Google can do it as much as they like

Not really, tracking people and filming people is done on a regular basis by corporation and government and even small business, it is not a crime

It's handy for basement refills

It's handy for basement refills

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back