Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never trust a foid with a large following on social media

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Almost every single foid at my school has an Instagram account with hundreds of followers. It would be impossible for an incel to get a foids attention on social media because she is too busy texting other guys. Girls with social media profiles also receive tons of messages from thirsty simps in their DMs or Inbox. Rizzing up foids on social media only works if you are super good-looking like a chad. Why would she want to be with you when she has tons of options. Girls have options at school, work, and on social media. More than likely, a foid with a high follower count is a whore, and she enjoys the attention she gets from normies. Here's an example.
Screenshot 20231205 174507 Chrome

Almost every single foid at my school has an Instagram account with hundreds of followers. It would be impossible for an incel to get a foids attention on social media because she is too busy texting other guys. Girls with social media profiles also receive tons of messages from thirsty simps in their DMs or Inbox. Rizzing up foids on social media only works if you are super good-looking like a chad. Why would she want to be with you when she has tons of options. Girls have options at school, work, and on social media. More than likely, a foid with a high follower count is a whore, and she enjoys the attention she gets from normies. Here's an example.
View attachment 983648
The plan is simple....lmmaaoo..kill off the normies...chads and HTNs....fucking Simps are the problem man..this bitch deserves smothering...not loving.....FOH

My only motivation is probably to see as much world events as i can before i rope.

That's basically every foid nowadays

Fucking piece of shit blue pilled white knight simp fucking normies are elevating these bitches beyond their purposed station!!! Fuckin Becky's getting proud!!!
Beckies are being worshipped by bluepilled simps on social media, it has to stop

Social Media has turned these Foids into a Frankenstein freak show

Social Media has turned these Foids into a Frankenstein freak show
Foids get all the attention on social media while guys like us are ignored.

why is OP implying you should trust women with small social media followings?

why is OP implying you should trust women with small social media followings?
Not at all. Even foids with small social media followings are hypergamous. If a foid doesn't have social media, she will still be pursued by tons of guys in person like at school or at work

Not at all. Even foids with small social media followings are hypergamous.
having zero social media presence whatsoever is no guarantee either

you ultimately need to look at a more complex spectrum of things to get a feel for a person

even if there might be correlations there aren't any hard rules that no-socials means trustworthy or big socials means untrustworthy

I guess you could argue someone with low self esteem has fewer options - but they could gain those options later when esteem rises, meaning they haven't been tested w/ temptation.

Someone w/ large socials to begin with who chooses you anyway has already chosen you in lieu of those competing options

having zero social media presence whatsoever is no guarantee either

you ultimately need to look at a more complex spectrum of things to get a feel for a person

even if there might be correlations there aren't any hard rules that no-socials means trustworthy or big socials means untrustworthy

I guess you could argue someone with low self esteem has fewer options - but they could gain those options later when esteem rises, meaning they haven't been tested w/ temptation.

Someone w/ large socials to begin with who chooses you anyway has already chosen you in lieu of those competing options
I agree that foids with low self-esteem and very poor social skills are able to pull guys if they wanted to. Guys like us cannot do that, it would be impossible

Every foid has the urge to seek attention from others. Every foid is a whore. So don't trust anyone.

Every foid has the urge to seek attention from others. Every foid is a whore. So don't trust anyone.
I wish FOIDS were whores....whores get paid...SLUTS get laid (to everyone but sub 5)

I wish FOIDS were whores....whores get paid...SLUTS get laid (to everyone but sub 5)
Sluts get paid indirectly eating on dates, presents on birthday.... And so on.

Sluts get paid indirectly eating on dates, presents on birthday.... And so on.
Whores come with that understanding already....before a man signs up...but SLUTS are only given these things by SIMPS and soy BETAS....whereas chads treat then like the toilets they are...FOR FREE..

dont trust a foid who looks like that especially
like ffs she has 1000s of guys just like you in her message box and 100s way better looking than you
she can do anything she wants with you
at best she'll toy with you at worst she'll blast you on social media for being a simp

Last edited:
Whores come with that understanding already....before a man signs up...but SLUTS are only given these things by SIMPS and soy BETAS....whereas chads treat then like the toilets they are...FOR FREE..
Chads get sex for free. We incels have to pay for it which is unfair

dont trust a foid who looks like that especially
like ffs she has 1000s of guys just like you in her message box and 100s way better looking than you
she can do anything she wants with you
I'm aware of this

Chads get sex for free. We incels have to pay for it which is unfair
Damn right it is homie!!!! That comparison and contrast goes beyond just sex too!!!!

social media pill is brootal

Damn right it is homie!!!! That comparison and contrast goes beyond just sex too!!!!
Indeed. To go further, chads get love and Intimacy for free while we have to pay professional cuddlers to give us fake and temporary Intimacy. Basically, we have to pay for fake love/Intimacy and good-looking people experience true love for free and without putting in any effort

Indeed. To go further, chads get love and Intimacy for free while we have to pay professional cuddlers to give us fake and temporary Intimacy. Basically, we have to pay for fake love/Intimacy and good-looking people experience true love for free and without putting in any effort
BASED.....personality matters little to nothing when ur good looking...red flags are ignored

Noted.

View attachment 983648
No fucking way?!??!?! :feelsseriously:

Could’ve just left it at “never trust a foid.”

View attachment 983648
Water is water, also aint that the girl that the fakecel was on about getting (larpin I meant)

I posted on two Twitter accounts. One was a attractive female and one was myself. I posted the same tweets for 2 years.

1 had 43 K followers
1 had 50.

I bet you can guess which one had 43 K. Women were more likely to follow another female simply because she
was female. They also are more likely to support you if you are female, because we all know a lot of women are
anti-average male.

I posted on two Twitter accounts. One was a attractive female and one was myself. I posted the same tweets for 2 years.

1 had 43 K followers
1 had 50.

I bet you can guess which one had 43 K. Women were more likely to follow another female simply because she
was female. They also are more likely to support you if you are female, because we all know a lot of women are
anti-average male.
I know that's the way it goes but damn. If I hadn't been on that site myself I might not believe you but I have and I do. Normies wouldn't.

1k followers ain't a lot dude.I had pretty much the same amount of followers when I was a teen in high school, and it didn't mean shit. If she has a good follower ratio, yes I get it but still ain't good. 10k+ is what I call a lot of followers.

They do the same shit in Japan. Women won't even talk to men over there if they don't have 10,000 + followers.
It is actually quite ridiculous. Japan is even more fucked up than England.

They do the same shit in Japan. Women won't even talk to men over there if they don't have 10,000 + followers.
It is actually quite ridiculous. Japan is even more fucked up than England.
Humanity is fucked up

So basically do not trust foids.

Social media ruined foids irreversibly