Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Clothing Line Allows Men to Proclaim They’re “Cucks” Who Share Their Wives

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://summit.news/2019/04/19/new-...-proclaim-theyre-cucks-who-share-their-wives/

News from the cucked west of course.

A new clothing line features shirts that allow men to proclaim that they are “cucks” who share their wives and girlfriends with other men.

The CuckAndBull shop features dozens of designs, including a t-shirt that says “CUCK – proud sponsor of a hotwife” and one for women that says “my husband likes to watch”.

A new clothing line features shirts that allow men to proclaim that they are “cucks” who share their wives and girlfriends with other men.
The CuckAndBull shop features dozens of designs, including a t-shirt that says “CUCK – proud sponsor of a hotwife” and one for women that says “my husband likes to watch”.
null

Another t-shirt which says “BULL” appears to be mainly modeled by black men, while another, worn by a white model, says “Sissy Husband”.
null

null

Other shirts for women include “deep throat princess,” “bareback princess,” “butt slut” and “squirting champion”.
null

Another image shows a model in Antifa-style garb with the word “OWNED” on his shirt.
null

Although the entire thing sounds too outlandish to not be a troll, the company appears to have a legitimate Facebook page and an actual functioning shopping cart on its website.

The company’s Instagram page is also being used by “cucks” and “bulls” to communicate with each other.

JFL ofcourse the white foid is with the black “bull”

Nuke everything, Nuke it all, Nuke all there is to be, gentlemen, it’s over

Why the fuck would someone wear that?

Ban it and lock it up.

redditor """"intellectuals""""

I would like to get a ''worthless pet'' shirt as a present from my waifu

:feelsseriously::feelswhat::dafuckfeels: why is this a thing? Please tell me that most of the purchases are done ironically.
Why the fuck would someone wear that?
maybe as a dare? Or as a joke? Or they hate themselves so much they want everyone around them to know how pathetic they are?

mental illness
Makes sense,tbh.
:feelsseriously::feelswhat::dafuckfeels: why is this a thing? Please tell me that most of the purchases are done ironically.

maybe as a dare? Or as a joke? Or they hate themselves so much they want everyone around them to know how pathetic they are?
I doubt that would cover the costs of manufacturing,there have to be people buying this unironically,for It to still be up and selling.