Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New cope unlocked for me: Pool

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
Went to a billiard hall near me today, as i recently got into pool by watching professionals on youtube and wanted to try it out. I booked a table near me, alone of course (no friends) and it was very fun.
It is quite meditative focussing purely on potting billiard balls, and i listened to good music whilst doing so. It was also good brain challenge since i had to calculate angles and think a few moves ahead (even though my opponent was myself).
I was in a dimly lit room by myself playing pool, it was very fun. I will definitely be coping with pool more often now.
P.S. There were no chads or stacies there! only middle aged men going through divorce, so it is perfect for incel like myself :feelshaha::feelshaha:

anything is a better cope than this site tbh but it's too addicting

Sounds fun. Enjoy your cope brocel.
P.S. There were no chads or stacies there! only middle aged men going through divorce, so it is perfect for incel like myself :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Nice.