Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New election year coming up. Who's the bigger threat? Republicans or Democrats?

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
I think the most fundamental right for freedom, gun ownership, is paramount to maintaining individual freedom so I'm going to say the right is less dangerous than the left.

The left also want the government to forcefully lockdown the economy and force vaccinate people with experimental vaccines.

Thoughts?

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

Democracy = fake + gay

Both parties are cucked but I view the Republican Party as the less of the two evils

Both parties are cucked but I view the Republican Party as the less of the two evils
Why tho? I can't stand Democrats, but they're the ones who will give welfare to neets that ldar. Republicans would force us to work if they could.

Why tho? I can't stand Democrats, but they're the ones who will give welfare to neets that ldar. Republicans would force us to work if they could.
Democrat party opposes gun rights, free speech, supports abotion, promotes LGBTQ, promotes feminism, and is anti religion.

DemoCRAPS are the worst but republiCUNTS aren't much better

Whoever is funnier

Democrat party opposes gun rights, free speech, supports abotion, promotes LGBTQ, promotes feminism, and is anti religion.
All great points but I if I need Neetbux the Dems will give it to me.

All great points but I if I need Neetbux the Dems will give it to me.
Yes, the democrat party is only good for welfare. Without welfare, the democrat party is nothing to us

Republicans because sick of Demo have trannies in power like Biden VP tranny and Obama being married to Michael to Michelle

Republicans aren't the threat it's conservatives.

I think the most fundamental right for freedom, gun ownership, is paramount to maintaining individual freedom so I'm going to say the right is less dangerous than the left.

The left also want the government to forcefully lockdown the economy and force vaccinate people with experimental vaccines.

Thoughts?
Democrats are the biggest
Exactly

No it's liberalcucks so want to treat apart America with degeneracy
I agree. I should've been more specific. On the right, if there's any threat coming from republicans it's likely religious conservatives. The left however poses a significantly larger threat.

Dems are the far bigger threat, if they are elected more bullshit like reparation payments and diversity quotas will be pushed through. Plus they want to tax the middle class which includes me so fuck em. Also, look at which party women vote for more, do you want to align yourselves with them?

Democrats are a bigger threats to incels.

i want desantis to win.

the illegals fuckin wreck havoc here in CA as far as the stagnant wages and strain the healthcare system. young americans are hurt the most and black americans.

I blame the old rich boomerfags. no other group of people loves cheap illegal labor more than old rich boomer fags. second to them would be corporations.

instead of hiring americans and giving fair wages, these old rich boomerfags prefer to hire illegals for cheap and thats already on top of the multiple properties that they own which they rent out to young americans.

its a winner takes all situation here in CA and it should serve as a warning for the rest of the nation. there's practically no middle class here. just a bunch of old rich boomer fags, rich tech yuppies, the few in between, the masses of poor blacks and browns that cause massive chaos.

also its not just the illegals, its the masses of legal immigration of third world men willing to work for crumbs and not causing a fuss for better wages.

add to that insane levels of foid hypergamy and degeneracy, CA is pure hell. the foids here in some areas only go for the top 10-15% of men in terms of height, looks, and status. no fuckin joke.

Last edited:
I vote Democrat because I'm a nigger on autismbux, gibsmemah free shit

i want desantis to win.

the illegals fuckin wreck havoc here in CA as far as the stagnant wages and strain the healthcare system. young americans are hurt the most and black americans.

I blame the old rich boomerfags. no other group of people loves cheap illegal labor more than old rich boomer fags. second to them would be corporations.

instead of hiring americans and giving fair wages, these old rich boomerfags prefer to hire illegals for cheap and thats already on top of the multiple properties that they own which they rent out to young americans.

its a winner takes all situation here in CA and it should serve as a warning for the rest of the nation. there's practically no middle class here. just a bunch of old rich boomer fags, rich tech yuppies, the few in between, the masses of poor blacks and browns that cause massive chaos.

also its not just the illegals, its the masses of legal immigration of third world men willing to work for crumbs and not causing a fuss for better wages.

add to that insane levels of foid hypergamy and degeneracy, CA is pure hell. the foids here in some areas only go for the top 10-15% of men in terms of height, looks, and status. no fuckin joke.
Exactly. I want him to win. Donald trump is getting fucjed over so he's the alternatives

Both Jewish puppets so we lose either way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back