Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New ER Method Just Dropped

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★

Kamikaze your airplane into the crowd at your local airshow TODAY!

Your death is a 99.9% guarantee!

(The exercises and advice in this video are in no way intended as a substitute for a proper ER. Because of the difference in physical conditioning from individual to individual, your doctor should make sure that the exercises and information contained in this video are safe for you. Consult your doctor before doing this or any other ER method.)

Note: I do not endorse or condone violence in any way whatsoever. This post is satirical in nature.

Last edited:
When did this happen

Based we should create monument in his memory just like with WW2 Nip Kamikaze pilots

why do foids always scream

remember the dude who flew the aircraft into a mountain? was that in europe? killed hundreds?

Is it bad that I laughed watching the video :lul::lul::lul:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Why did he fly his airplane intothose peoples? Was he incel? Or was it mistake because flying hard and stuff? If anyone know please tell me since this incel autist boy is super confused at what he saw!

iu

To alert simps to help
Exactly, evolutionary behavior.
Is it bad that I laughed watching the video :lul::lul::lul:
Nah, the beginning was pretty funny, especially with how the plane sounded before it crashed.
Why did he fly his airplane intothose peoples? Was he incel? Or was it mistake because flying hard and stuff? If anyone know please tell me since this incel autist boy is super confused at what he saw!
The pilot lost control due to a malfunction I'm too low-IQ to understand. He dived headfirst into the ground but was likely unconscious due to the extreme gravitational force exerted on his body while the plane was nosediving (17 times Earth's gravity).

Oh, yeah, and he wasn't an incel. "In July 1959, Leeward married Miss Bette L. Hofacker in Dade County, Florida. They had four children."
What a way to go. Apparently, he was suicidal.

The pilot lost control due to a malfunction I'm too low-IQ to understand. He dived headfirst into the ground but was likely unconscious
Oh wow bro that is really scary.. i am a retard so I dont know any better but it probably had to do with the sensors and stuff on the airplane! And probably the aerodynamics since i think they go crazy if they start spiralling out of control! But anyways i am just an autist so i could be wrong but if he crashed on accident that really sucks but at least he got to fly like a bird and i am stuck on the ground my whole life anyways!

Oh wow bro that is really scary.. i am a retard so I dont know any better but it probably had to do with the sensors and stuff on the airplane! And probably the aerodynamics since i think they go crazy if they start spiralling out of control! But anyways i am just an autist so i could be wrong but if he crashed on accident that really sucks but at least he got to fly like a bird and i am stuck on the ground my whole life anyways!
Red bull gives you wings red bull

How many foids did the propeller saw off the heads of who had erotic fantasies about Tom Cruise in Top Gun same moment?

How many foids did the propeller saw off the heads of
Regina Bynum (F)
John Craik (M)
Cherie Elvin (F)
George (M) and Wendy Hewitt (F)
James McMichael (M)
Greg Morcom (M)
Craig Salerno (M)
Sharon Stewart (F)
Michael Wogan (M)

4 females.

Last edited:
how did they not see and hear this thing coming

I expected a big ass explosion.

Inshalla allahu akbar shalala crash into foids and normoids :hax: :fbi: (IN VIDEOGAME)