Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story New levels of Cope

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Admiral
★★
Holy Sheeeet. So I kind of made up with the ex friend from my previous thread. Though I set some boundaries and told him I'm not interested in talking to foids on campus

Well today, we went to the library to study. We were there for like 4hrs and decided to grab some food. When we finished eating, on our way back, this nigga started to get a bit confident. This femoid in booty shorts, was walking back to her dorm and so were we.

He proceeds to run up to her. She noticed and walks faster. At this point, I start to slow down cause I could predict the outcome. He then catches up to her, and she pretends she's on the phone. 5-ish seconds later, it seems she's finished the "phone call" He goes up to her again and she fucking SPRINTS. O My Days. She fucking ran.

We make it to the dorms and my man is fake laughing. The type where you know it's high levels of copium. He says that she's a "funny person" for running. Mind you he's a 3/10 at best. It looked like he was about to cry. But he said it was "funny". ovER. Holy shit, people like this are helpless. It is what it is. I've got to sleepmaxx. Later...