Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEW MARIO MOVIE OUT IN HD NOW!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★
7mjjff.jpg

You would rather watch a children's movie than consume content intended for mature adults.
Content for “mature adults” have faggots, trannys and sex scenes

Ive seen nothing tran so far, The movie is allright

why's he speaking with an american accent? it was better in the plumbing commercial where they had a pseudo italian accent. i stopped watching after that. this is not OG Mario

:soy: This is the greatest day ever :soy:

i remember playing super mario bro on the gameboy as a kid. I loved it. it was like an epic journey and got my imagination going.

it was even better if it was raining outside and I was cozy and comfortable on my bed.

Grow up nigga
Opinion detected, Mario was my childhood and i will still cherish it, Even my family loves mario.

TO ALL THE DIPSHITS WHO CRITIZIZE ME FOR LIKING MARIO, NINTENDO IS THE MOST INCEL BRAND EVER! SO FUCK YOU AND GET IGNORED!

Mid children's movie

I watched 28 minutes and then the movie got bad, I still like mario tho, But not this movie.