Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Polish EU man president clearing out Polish truckers from blocking roads to Ukraine

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Basically the Polish nationalists had a problem.. the EU is withholding money until Poland does what the EU says. Poland is broke as always. The corrupt big wigs in Poland are desperate for that money, so they had to sell out their country for it.

Poland is full of Ukrainian Refugees

I like the wording of "Polish EU man president"

I like the wording of "Polish EU man president"

The Polish army are the next to go into Ukraine as cannon fodder. The only question was the price the corrupt Polish big wigs were going to get from the EU for it.

The Polish army are the next to go into Ukraine as cannon fodder. The only question was the price the corrupt Polish big wigs were going to get from the EU for it.
when do you reckon the polish army will go into Ukraine

nuke western europe

when do you reckon the polish army will go into Ukraine

Probably 2025. I think the Russian army will keep scaling up and gaining ground. As long as China is willing to bankroll Russia all the way, I don't see Russia stopping scaling up or advancing anytime soon.