Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Projected Study Of Male Virginity And Sexlessness. By 2030, 46% of Men Will Report No Sex In The Past Year And 51% Will Be Virgins. US Rape Rising

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

So from 2014 to 2018, it went up 6%. So I estimate if it went up another 6% from 2018 to 2022, that 34% of men have had 0 sex in the past year

Will this just continue to rise? By 2030(just 8 years away) it is projected that 46% of men 18-30 reporting no sex in the past year

From 2014 to 2018, it went up 8%.

So if it went up another 8% from 2018, in 2022. 35% of men 18-30yo are virgins.

and by 2030 it is projected that 51% of men aged 18-30 will be virgins

this statement sounds ridiculous, but this is the projected rate, why would the rate of virginity stop increasing?

for what reason would it level out at 27% and not keep growing like every year since 2008?

Also why is it just 18-30, and not all ages?

Married people are much less likely to be sexless.

Reminder:
Atheists are twice as likely as Catholics to have never married:

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/FT_18.03.19_marriageReligion.png

Rape has also increased

The 2008 beginning of the spike could be caused by iPhones and Tinder. Who owns apple and tinder btw?

Last edited:
brutal. things are going to get worse and worse as women's standards get more and more higher

Fuck women. Modern genocidals.

the fucking incel rebellion has already begun!,mr minassian was indeed a visionary :feelsLightsaber:

It probably increased that much between 2014 and 2018 because of some movement like METOO. I wish I was born a decade later.

Good, more brothers for our incelstan

Foid genocide very soon:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Old stats tbh I've seen these hundreds of times

where did you hear about the 2030 predictions though? never heard of that

Rape has also increased

Bruh no it did not. Especially not by that high of an amount. Women likely started claiming to be raped more often in order to support feminist beliefs. It's like the classic college campus sexual assault survey, where they ask all the women on a college campus if they have been sexually assaulted on campus. The results for said surveys always show an outrageously high amount of women who were assaulted on campus, when this is obviously not true. Sometimes I feel like some women would consider an ugly guy speaking to her, as "rape".

I am not saying more rape is a good thing, but people often twist the definition of rape to further their own political agendas.

I've never seen a single graph where a trend continues uninterrupted for that long except maybe the stock market
bullish on $VRGN and $INCL

Good, let the entire society collapse. Men keep society running and if they don't have any incentive to work things will go downhill very fast.

I've never seen a single graph where a trend continues uninterrupted for that long except maybe the stock market

Incels are the minority. Sub8 theory and the idea that the majority of men arent having sex is a cope
the law of accelerating returns

Good rape will be the norm, foids should be giving these men a chance to prevent rapes from happening

this doesnt even include dead bedrooms where betabuxx men have no sex which is probably the majority of marriages

Good post OP. We've seen this pattern before --- How men tend to become more sexually active in their 30's

Many users here have said "the wall" doesn't affect female SMV due to Juggernaut Law creating unlimited foid SMV. But the fact that older men seem to have sex more often than young adult males, implies that women are likely to lower their standard for mate selection once they "hit the wall". Its arguable that women become more desparate for sex when they reach "post wall" stage, than when they were in their prime SMV as teens / YA. But I dont think its due to boost in foid libido

Its likely that women become more desperate for sex when they reach around 30 y/o because:
i) they are scared by the thought of reaching old age with 0 children (as most of them do not bear children until at least 30 y/o)​
ii) women almost always decline in SMV when they reach past the age of 25, and have to adjust... I mean lower their standards to compensate for it​

Last edited:
Good, let the entire society collapse. Men keep society running and if they don't have any incentive to work things will go downhill very fast.
I hope so. The more we grow in numbers the more power we will have and foids will either change(doubt it will be in our lifetime though) or the inevitable collapse will happen.

but its increased every year since 2008, why would it stop all of a sudden?