Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment New racism thread just dropped.

Is it OK be racist against Whites?

• Total voters
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
We need to be racist against everybody Just as long as we kid each other and joke around but especially against women. When it comes to women, The black man and the white man are the same. They are a worst threat then a different race. Men at least can understand each other. Women are emotional shitbags that want to ruin us.

Whites take my asians :feelscry:

Let's discuss some inceldom

Coomskins are the biggest self victimizing niggers while being the most priviledged ones so yeah it is good to be racist and hateful against them.

You're only allowed to be racist against the supreme whites if you forego every white invention and all white civilisation.

He just described niggers and pinned it on white people :lul:
White people are more priviledged than all ethnics combined period. Tell me exactly have your ever been assumed to be a rapist, terrorist or criminal just cause you are white ? Mayos couldn't survive two days in a P0Cs shoes.

to be honest pigskins deserve what's coming to them they brought everything onto themselves and if you're a subhuman whitecel you shouldn't give a fuck about pigskins either, kikes and niggers were welcomed into pigskin countries in the first place and kikes were put on charge by whites themselves so it would make more sense for neo nazis to hate on whites more instead of ethnics, and to be fair ethnics saw the opportunity and took it just like niggers seeing the opportunity to exploit pigskins.

Go back to reddit
'Go back to reddit' aka I have no arguement against your reasoning :feels:

Nigga how can you be blackpilled and claim whites have it worse than deathnics ? You do know the racepill exists right ?

I will not be participating. Have a nice day. :feelsYall:

Muh I have it hard because blonde giga stacy doesn't want me:feels:

Kys
No. I have it hard because deathnic foids lust after whites exclusively. That's the racepill. Top this with women racially stereotyping me as rapist and sexual deviant.

We need to be racist against everybody Just as long as we kid each other and joke around but especially against women. When it comes to women, The black man and the white man are the same. They are a worst threat then a different race. Men at least can understand each other. Women are emotional shitbags that want to ruin us.
Coomskins are the biggest self victimizing niggers while being the most priviledged ones so yeah it is good to be racist and hateful against them.
Only ok against whites
He just described niggers and pinned it on white people :lul:
You're only allowed to be racist against the supreme whites if you forego every white invention and all white civilisation.
White people are more priviledged than all ethnics combined period. Tell me exactly have your ever been assumed to be a rapist, terrorist or criminal just cause you are white ? Mayos couldn't survive two days in a P0Cs shoes.
Go back to reddit
to be honest pigskins deserve what's coming to them they brought everything onto themselves and if you're a subhuman whitecel you shouldn't give a fuck about pigskins either, kikes and niggers were welcomed into pigskin countries in the first place and kikes were put on charge by whites themselves so it would make more sense for neo nazis to hate on whites more instead of ethnics, and to be fair ethnics saw the opportunity and took it just like niggers seeing the opportunity to exploit pigskins.
'Go back to reddit' aka I have no arguement against your reasoning :feels:

Nigga how can you be blackpilled and claim whites have it worse than deathnics ? You do know the racepill exists right ?
Muh I have it hard because blonde giga stacy doesn't want me:feels:

Kys
No. I have it hard because deathnic foids lust after whites exclusively. That's the racepill. Top this with women racially stereotyping me as rapist and sexual deviant.
Racism: Discussed.

@Caesercel Voting YES?! Is the leftism trickling through? KEK

Surprised to see @Ahnfeltia voting yes, tbhngldedsrslossus.

Despite my username I don't think we should be racist towards fellow incels (except JBW copers). We need to team up against foids, Chads, cucks and kikes and shouldn't divide are selves further.

Only ok against whites
Average leftist

And yet, short shitskin men are producing millions of shitskin babies with shitskin women right now

This. Shitskins dare to be racist against white people while actively taking advantage of stable white societies all because their fellow shitskins can’t maintain a functioning civilization.

Despite my username I don't think we should be racist towards fellow incels (except JBW copers). We need to team up against foids, Chads, cucks and kikes and shouldn't divide are selves further.
Yes.

Only against whites

This. Shitskins dare to be racist against white people while actively taking advantage of stable white societies all because their fellow shitskins can’t maintain a functioning civilization.
But I live in a non white country though:feelsjuice:

@Caesercel Voting YES?! Is the leftism trickling through? KEK
I don't think leftists will ever admit that its ok to be racist to whites

All cels are brocels

Surprised to see @Ahnfeltia voting yes, tbhngldedsrslossus.
Look at what the white race as a whole has become. Everything that was once commendable about whites is on the decline if it ain't been "expurgated" already. Most whites have willingly cast probity aside in favor of Jewish bullshit. Case in point, with the exception of Brazil, white countries are the epicenters of LGBT bullshit. Many whites are taking sleeping pills, antidepressants, or some other variety of Jewpills. Pretty much every white claims to have some sort of mental disorder these days, whether it be autism, depression, dyslexia, panic attacks, or bipolar disorder. A lot of white toilets lose their virginity before the legal age of consent. White women are used-up whores and white men are white knighting cucks. Most whites are proud to be inviting in throngs of rapefugees that will ruin us in every conceivable way. Not that there's much left to ruin anyway. So yeah, I can understand why some deathnics would look down on cumskins.

Last edited:
I thought you were White?
i am but i dont care about muh racism. i think its ok to be racist to any race and it should be encouraged. they can talk all they want but the reality is whites conquered and built the entire world we live in, so it doesnt bother me at all when people are racist against whites because its always out of jealousy

Last edited:
I don't think leftists will ever admit that its ok to be racist to whites
The Black leftists openly do it. They even have internet videos about it.

i am but i dont care about muh racism. i think its ok to be racist to any race and it should be encouraged. they can talk all they want but the reality is whites conquered and built the entire world we live in, so it doesnt bother me at all when people are racist against whites because its always out of jealousy
Good point.

I don't like racebaiting such as JBW or JBB, since Incels exist in every racial & ethnic demographic regardless of whether one has certain advantages, but I'm fine with saying anything racist or against any group.

Sure, Niggers can still be Incel but the overwhelming majority of them are completely unfit for White civilizations.

And yeah, hatred of whites is just hatred of a group objectively better than you.

:blackpill::bigbrain:

I think that it's not OK to racist against Whites IFF that's the only group you're racist against. If you're an equally opportunity racist, or have justifiable reasons against a certain race, then that's fine.

they’re assumed to be rapists and criminals for a reason. Look at the crime rates lmfao

they’re assumed to be rapists and criminals for a reason. Look at the crime rates lmfao
Not only that, but White people are assumed to pedophiles far more often than any other race, even when there are more pedos among Arabs and Africans.

Not only that, but White people are assumed to pedophiles far more often than any other race, even when there are more pedos among Arabs and Africans.
Only ugly whites really

It’s ok to be racist against whites and middle eastern people but I condemn racism against any other races.
Why do you Somalis think you’re white btw

Everyone is racist against each other, it's natural behavior, it's fine. The only problem with niggers and sandniggers being racist against whites is that despite hating us they want to live around us so desperately because they're so pathetic themselves. Africa and the Middle East are basically ethnostates, no whites want to live there but still these supposedly "racist" browns don't move there, why is that? Simple: they hate us because they ain't us, we hate them because they're criminal low IQ smelly parasites.