Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming New smash bros coming this year, what are your hopes and wishes for it?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I don't have a nintendo switch :(

not a child so I don't play smash

Will stay with Injustice 2 until MK11 comes out

nostalgia shit is so cancerous hearing about it makes my stomach hurt

Melee is the only smash I’ll ever play

that the gameplay actually feels like it fucking improved, or at least went back to melee pace/style. brawl was a step in the wrong direction and tr4sh is brawl HD with new character/stages but little to no changes in gameplay except unnecessary adjustments that casualised it further such as rage boosts or gimping the ledge. and im not even a competitive player but brawl and 4 are just fucking boring because of how slow and casualised they are.

It's just going to be a re release of smash bros Wii u.

daa.gif

fighting games are shit especially lel muh nintendo soyboy bullshit

make for the 3ds and I will be considering

Add Tales of Mothership characters (Lloyd or Velvet maybe)

I would like more maps,and maybe some new stats for characters, they kinda ruined zelda though.

Who the fuck are these new characters?

fighting games are shit especially lel muh nintendo soyboy bullshit

Smash is a fighting game? (joking)

But no, fighting games are great. They're 10x harder than braindead shit like overwatch/CS:GO but that doesn't make them bad by any means.

Tekken, Killer instinct, Guilty gears ect... are all great

So much hate for Nintendo ITT. "GUURR LOOK AT ME, I PLAY MANLY MAN GAMES"

Will you be able to play with the GameCube controller, or are they dropping that?

I don't play nintendo games.

So much hate for Nintendo ITT. "GUURR LOOK AT ME, I PLAY MANLY MAN GAMES"

Will you be able to play with the GameCube controller, or are they dropping that?
they are going to make some adapter or something because if not so many ppl would quit.

But no, fighting games are great. They're 10x harder than braindead shit like overwatch/CS:GO but that doesn't make them bad by any means.

remembering few juggles is nowhere close to the difficulty of competitive shooters where you need ninja reflex, knowledge of the game and actual skill of moving the mouse precisely

remembering few juggles is nowhere close to the difficulty of competitive shooters where you need ninja reflex, knowledge of the game and actual skill of moving the mouse precisely

Considering most fighting games are based around frame data and punishment, I'd say you need ninja reflexes and knowledge for those as well.

Play tekken and try reacting to a 20 frame low in a match up. Try memorizing each character with 80+ moves and each move's frames. If you don't, you won't be able to punish or have solid defense.

Also, electrics in tekken = 1 frame input. I would love to see someone who never played a fighter master this.

Considering most fighting games are based around frame data and punishment, I'd say you need ninja reflexes and knowledge for those as well.

Play tekken and try reacting to a 20 frame low in a match up. Try memorizing each character with 80+ moves and each move's frames. If you don't, you won't be able to punish or have solid defense.

Also, electrics in tekken = 1 frame input. I would love to see someone who never played a fighter master this.
I would beat you by randomly spamming buttons as hwoarang lol

this. guilty gear is fucking awesome btw.

I would beat you by randomly spamming buttons as hwoarang lol

Rsz jzdrwiwgzgmz

Life of a hwoarang player.

Also, shooters are in no way braindead. I just said that to draw more attention to fighting games and to boost my ego.

smash bros u know wot I am saying ye? gonna smash my brudda

is this confirmed? When was it announced?

TBH Idk what I would want different. The last one I played was Brawl which I thought was k. Melee was great tbh.

is this confirmed? When was it announced?

Do you live behind the moon lol it was announced a few days ago at the nintendo direct

Do you live behind the moon lol it was announced a few days ago at the nintendo direct
I'm always out of the loop. This is life fuel tho, looks like I'm getting a switch