Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New study just learn to flirt theory jfl

"Science (trademark) said it so!" :soy:
Jfl, unbelievable that anyone takes social science seriously.

an overly high level of choosiness… by the other gender

"Results: not knowing how to flirt is the most important reason by far" jfl. I'm pretty sure that participants who were "good at flirting" were not sub5. If women like you they'll make it overtly clear that they do. You don't need to pick up on any choosing signals whatsoever. She'll explicitly tell you what she wants. The mind games/choosing signal bs are for the ugly males.

Read a study that not showering as much and not having enough haircuts also leads to bad personality, that leads to Inceldom.
Interesting :kys:

How the fuck can they study that with any scientific rigor ?

"involuntary singlehood" ?! why he didn't say "involuntary celibate" is there a difference in semantics?

Man, if only I put in effort, knew how to flirt and spot IOIs, and stopped being so choosy. I would be a slayer!
qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

Read a study that not showering as much and not having enough haircuts also leads to bad personality, that leads to Inceldom.
Interesting :kys:

woman knows in the first 20 seconds of meeting you, if she would be down to fuck you.

Maby you dont know how to flirt cuz you ugly and no one has ever wanted to flirt with you

I can't believe a study like that didn't take into account the people's looks.

You can't flirt if you're ugly.

Women get really upset when a subhuman attempts to flirt with her

lol they fucked up the title. If you read the study it says: "Choosiness had also a significant effect, but only on voluntary singlehood, with high scorers being more likely to prefer to be single than low scorers." but the title on reddit implies that choosiness causes involuntary "singlehood". Once again redditards misrepresenting the studies they link and blatantly getting shit wrong :feelsseriously:

how are you supposed to flirt if all you get are looks of disgust and eye rolls from foidlets? the only person who has the luxury of flirting is any man who passes the looks threshold. and societally enforced foid "choosiness" cuts more and more men out of the herd with every passing day. nobody needs a degree to make such a bullshit study. I have eyeballs and witness it every day.

lol they fucked up the title. If you read the study it says: "Choosiness had also a significant effect, but only on voluntary singlehood, with high scorers being more likely to prefer to be single than low scorers." but the title on reddit implies that choosiness causes involuntary "singlehood". Once again redditards misrepresenting the studies they link and blatantly getting shit wrong :feelsseriously:

Incellectual

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back