Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New T Shirt Design for this site, I think this shirt would be more popular @mods

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So I got bored and was thinking about the merch the website now has. I also was watching this youtube channel called "No Jumper" and how that rap channel also goes by Rope Gang. And I thought that would have been a cool name for us since well you know many users are suicidal.

Anyways that got me thinking about how some of our designs should have involved more ropes so I came up with a new quick design on some easy to use t shirt designer so it aint the best quality look wise but if you can find a place to customize shirts more or insert personal hand drawn simple images than I think we could design some cool shirts.

I did this in like 5 minutes so obviously its not the best but still feel free to critique it and hopefully get some ideas for future designs. I based this on the very popular t shirt style that is in right now. I personally like these t shirts designs so hopefully you guys do too.

@Master Maybe some ideas for the future?

https://www.customink.com/designs/copetilrop/kzn0-00be-h2zn/share?pc=EMAIL-40778&utm_campaign=shared design&utm_source=share link&utm_medium=shared design&utm_content=shared desktop

(also im not trying to sell anything I'm just trying to give Master some ideas)

I can't imagine being low inhib enough to wear that in public

I can't imagine being low inhib enough to wear that in public
Why suicadal things are in right now, many companies implement skulls and "dark tones" in their designs, why do you think band shirts got popular?

hahahaha i want to see a guy wearing this shit. i would be crying laughing.

hoodies, or bust. no fucking white hoodies.

Wouldn't want to wear something so over the top. I like the more discreet banana shirts.