Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming New Vegas Tips?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Just started playing New Vegas and it is very good so far, can anyone rec any good advice and whatnot for early on in the game?

My plan is to statusmaxx and capmaxx as much as possible if that helps.

Join based Caesar's Legion since they enslave foids and crucify degenerates. It also has no taxes since they don't use fiat currencies that the NCR uses and instead use actual gold and silver.

Last edited:
hmmmmmm

lets see... Get an YCS/186, google it - i am not proficient enough in murricanski language to tell you where it is, sorry
It is an energy Gauss rifle, one of the most powerful guns in the entire game, and you can get it right from the start

What build you want to have? Melee or ranged?
You can get best helmet right from the start too - it is enclave helmet, but be aware - it is defended by cazadores

you know what ima going to post some screenshots here, maybe that will help you

nah, it tells me that the image type is invalid... hmmm wait you nigga

There! Got it!
search for books, they increase your skills (shooting, stealing for example) permanently...where are they located? google it

best weapon for start of the game is .308 rifle

@wereq even in games curries live in trash containers

Just started playing New Vegas and it is very good so far, can anyone rec any good advice and whatnot for early on in the game?

My plan is to statusmaxx and capmaxx as much as possible if that helps.
Don't Explore Too Much And Stick To The Main Story Until You Get To A Higher Level.