Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New year fireworks

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Maybe next new years eve I'll be with friends or even better a gf watching the fireworks properly. A man needs hope.:feelscry:

I heard the same thing coming from outside.

Not gonna happen :feelsrope:

There's literally fireworks behind my house as we speak.

i cant even sleep in peace. i got woken up because some spastics came to my fucking house for no fucking reason and threw fire crackers into my fucking balcony.

i hope those fucking fire crackers explode into their faces and they get forced to live as I do

I heard fireworks but now I can hear heavy rain against my window. Lifefuel tbh, I'm nice and warm inside while normies outside 'celebrating' this meaningless occasion are getting soaked.

I saw some flashing from fireworks through my blinds but its fine since Im drunk

I don't care about a gf, I just wished I had friends to get wasted with idc if I don't breed just let me get wasted while doing dumb shit with friends :feelsree::feelsree:

I don't care about a gf, I just wished I had friends to get wasted with idc if I don't breed just let me get wasted while doing dumb shit with friends :feelsree::feelsree:
Are you gay or what

I hear fireworks outside all night, I still can't understand what these assholes are celebrating exactly.

"The new year is going to be so much better than the previous one." Highly unlikely. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil: