Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New youtube ad promotes White people to wash the feet of blacks, And Migrants.

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94BqlDQ-Ppo

as stated on the site:

Foot Washing​

The night before he died, Jesus washed the feet of his friends and enemies. It was a totally unexpected act of service that symbolized so much more.

The fucking Jews want us to Degrade ourselves into the Point of acceptance for these fucks. This is mind Boggling...

Atleast the dislike ratio is based... What the actual fuck though man... Are we gonna have to evacuate the usa as a white man??

Here is a white woman scrubbing the feet of a immigrant getting of the bus filled with more migrants ai.

I wonder which is it this time a stein or berg

*CoughjEWsCough*
Arbeit macht Frei

Attachments

• Screenshot-20240207-121130-Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot-20240207-121130-Facebook.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
LOL when are the kikes sending some prissy ginger gringo to wash my brown feet

LOL when are the kikes sending some prissy ginger gringo to wash my brown feet

IRL, they'll send some mentally retarded landwhale. Stacy is reserved for rich Jews and Chad.

I'll wash some ethnic girls' feet.
full

Wtf are these niggas even promoting from these ads?

The jews are coming on hard...

View attachment 1062092

as stated on the site:

Foot Washing​

The night before he died, Jesus washed the feet of his friends and enemies. It was a totally unexpected act of service that symbolized so much more.

The fucking Jews want us to Degrade ourselves into the Point of acceptance for these fucks. This is mind Boggling...

View attachment 1062093

Atleast the dislike ratio is based... What the actual fuck though man... Are we gonna have to evacuate the usa as a white man??

Here is a white woman scrubbing the feet of a immigrant getting of the bus filled with more migrants ai.

View attachment 1062094
View attachment 1062095

The west has fallen, billions must die(in video game)
swagger-billions-must-die.png

The west has fallen, billions must die(in video game)
swagger-billions-must-die.png
USA is 58% white but will be about 25% white in 100 years at this rate of immigration.

By 2044, the USA will be 49% white (source: https://www.brookings.edu/articles/new-projections-point-to-a-majority-minority-nation-in-2044/ ). But who can trust these [Jew] statistics anymore? Look at all the illegal immigration. I don't think these stats. include the millions of illegals coming thorough the border. Go to any inner city and you will find is hard to see a single white person. Only like 10% of people I see in inner city Dallas are white. Only like 20% in FT worth Texas. Do you think that blacks/Hispanics are filling out their census? Wouldn't be shocked if whites are already under 50%.

The good news is that Western Europe is not falling for this "diversity" bullchit. France introduced anti migrant legalization as did Germany. "far right" wing had many victories in Italy and Netherlands recently. A conservative won over a liberal in Finland recently.

Femoids should be washing my feet right now

why the fuck do people prostrate themselves before migrants like this? i can get why they do it for blacks and indians even though its a cringy gross virtue signal that i would never do myself; admittedly our ancestors did do some fucked up shit to their ancestors.

but the fucking migrants? we're already doing them favors. if anything they should be letting me coom inside their wives/gfs/above-18-daughters as payment for letting them into my country.

USA is 58% white but will be about 25% white in 100 years at this rate of immigration.

By 2044, the USA will be 49% white (source: https://www.brookings.edu/articles/new-projections-point-to-a-majority-minority-nation-in-2044/ ). But who can trust these [Jew] statistics anymore? Look at all the illegal immigration. I don't think these stats. include the millions of illegals coming thorough the border. Go to any inner city and you will find is hard to see a single white person. Only like 10% of people I see in inner city Dallas are white. Only like 20% in FT worth Texas. Do you think that blacks/Hispanics are filling out their census? Wouldn't be shocked if whites are already under 50%.

The good news is that Western Europe is not falling for this "diversity" bullchit. France introduced anti migrant legalization as did Germany. "far right" wing had many victories in Italy and Netherlands recently. A conservative won over a liberal in Finland recently.
Whites already are a minority, it's just that sandniggers and illegals check as white so the number gets inflated

shocking it’s not a super bowl ad

I'll gladly wash the feet of a Black Stacy

This has been happening since blm and even before that. Even the pope kisses nigger feet. Just go to church, goyim :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Pope francis 1 3714851814

Pope francis foot washing migrants photos 05 528291205

Th 365533366

This has been happening since blm and even before that. Even the pope kisses nigger feet. Just go to church, goyim :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
In the case of the not so closeted homosexual communist pope anus I'm pretty sure he probably gets some sexual gratification and likely is into dark skinned male's feet.

In the case of the not so closeted homosexual communist pope anus I'm pretty sure he probably gets some sexual gratification and likely is into dark skinned male's feet.
No doubt about it, the kisser and kissed are randy as fuck

Whites already are a minority, it's just that sandniggers and illegals check as white so the number gets inflated
The only reason why the USA is successful and ranks so high in median home income, ppp gdep per capita, won all those nobel prizes are because whites and Asians are still 66% (58% white and 7% Asian/Eurasian) of the population. White and Asian Americans are the ones with median incomes, wealth, and educational attainments greater than western Europeans and Japanese/South Koreans. Blacks, hispanics and native Americans do NOT have incomes and education levels even near that of a Japanese or western European.

In 100 years once blacks/Hispanics are 65% of the population and whites 25%, Asians 10%, the USA will not be a successful nation anymore. It will be like Greece or Spain at best and Mexico and Argentina at worst. Can you imagine blacks,hispanics and native Americans who have test scores of those in third world countries, and an average IQ of 90 being like 66% of the population? USA will not be a successful nation. You can already see the writing on the wall in public schools. Some 80%+ black and hispanic schools have test scores at or near third world levels.

why the fuck do people prostrate themselves before migrants like this? i can get why they do it for blacks and indians even though its a cringy gross virtue signal that i would never do myself; admittedly our ancestors did do some fucked up shit to their ancestors.

but the fucking migrants? we're already doing them favors. if anything they should be letting me coom inside their wives/gfs/above-18-daughters as payment for letting them into my country.
based

it's not anti white, it's anti christian. It's insane how openly and supported they hate you. This is legit satire tier propaganda

View attachment 1062092

as stated on the site:

Foot Washing​

View attachment 1062093

View attachment 1062094
View attachment 1062095

Fucking jews