Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Newest Andrew Tate wojak

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Touch Buggati, incel!
Prison tate

Literally has ballsack hair on his head.

if they don't shame him for his height they will do for his chin or hair

before I die I'll make sure to take twitter down with me

No muscles or 7 figure super car for your subhuman lower third.

if they don't shame him for his height they will do for his chin or hair
leftards will make shame of all of your immutable features as soon as you behave in a way they don't like

No erase for your face no new paint either

-Lonelyus

I hate Andrew Tate for his anti incel stance and slut foid worship

He looks like a middleeastcel

The fact that they try to belittle a successful, famous multi billionaire, a man who achieved everything a man dreams of like that just shows you how much mainstream media and the left hates men and masuclinity.

His face is low to mid tier and his balding doesn't help. But he has height and status going for him.

Also, he seems to have a revenge attitude about him when it comes to foids. Definitely a trait of a low tier low value male (or former low tier male). The need to prove doubters and people wrong while shoving it in their face. He also loves to brag about his wealth and success.

I have witnessed enough to notice the behavior and thought processes of chads. They get treated well by foids and get tons of attention so they have a positive view of foids. Feel the need the protect them and give them privilege.

Praise Saint. Andrew Tate