Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Newly found Incel Art Society

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I wondered if anyone here had some artistic skills he couldn't share with normies : music, sculptureg, painting, drawing, writing ... anything really.

The idea is to share some inspirations and eventually cope together and better our skills. We could propose a theme every 2 weeks so that people could make something and share it at the end of the second week. If anyone's interested.

my pfp and siggy flag

No. This is veering into vanity, and I prefer to keep my vanity for personal fantasies.
It's not vanity, it just sharing stuffs and progressing together towards the incel uprising.

I wondered if anyone here had some artistic skills he couldn't share with normies : music, sculptureg, painting, drawing, writing ... anything really.

The idea is to share some inspirations and eventually cope together and better our skills. We could propose a theme every 2 weeks so that people could make something and share it at the end of the second week. If anyone's interested.
fuck yeah. i'm down.

I will shove beans up my ass roughly with haste and call it art. You can't stop me.

Amazing. Do you have an artstation account ?
No. But might start one. I have a tumblr that has my art on it. Amongst other things like writing about my mental health struggles. I can pm u it if u want. Itd be cool to see your art too:)

I was REALLY good at drawing/sketch. I was best in art class in my primary and high school. Teachers praised my work alot. I haven't drawn anything in 7 years after choosing to graduate with science.

Ah the nostalgia:owo:

I don't think I have that skill anymore. Now that I think about it, i would have made quite a few bucks drawing hentai:lul:.

I am a part time aprentice gunsmith not entirely sure any of you consider that art though

No. But might start one. I have a tumblr that has my art on it. Amongst other things like writing about my mental health struggles. I can pm u it if u want. Itd be cool to see your art too:)
I mostly draw lewd stuffs. I don't have a site or anything though. If you want to share why not tbh
I was REALLY good at drawing/sketch. I was best in art class in my primary and high school. Teachers praised my work alot. I haven't drawn anything in 7 years after choosing to graduate with science.

Ah the nostalgia:owo:

I don't think I have that skill anymore. Now that I think about it, i would have made quite a few bucks drawing hentai:lul:.
Time to go back into business !