Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW NEWS (FOOTAGE): IS!S gangsters assault an Iraqi army barracks in al-Khaylaniyah, Diyala Governorate (Iraq). 5 soldiers dead and two Humvees destroyed.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

This will be released on their evil terrorist news wing media soon. It's circulating through social media.

I'll soon make a change.org appeal to the Global Coalition against Daesh to further expand their funds and gather all countries to defeat these terrorists once and for all. I hope you can also sign a petition. Iraq is bleeding.

#IraqIsBleeding

I thought Assad and the Russians ass fucked Isis out of existence.

I thought Assad and the Russians ass fucked Isis out of existence.
No, sir. We "removed" them from the Anbar desert in 2018-19 since the Anbar campaign, but we'd be only talking about large hideouts and camps with the last few remnants from Mosul/Tel Afar and Abu Kamal/Qa'im/Rutbah garrisons. Then, we secured the borders to disallow Daesh from moving up their gangsters over Deir Ezzor and the Northern desert up to Sinjar.

Many of our soldiers were martyred during the fierce battle of Mosul. The bloodiest battle in history, after Battle of Stalingrad.

Last edited:
Please, help us. We are bleeding. Many incels in Iraq are being killed by IS!S israeli agents.

My brother is disabled because of an IED planted by ISIS. He is a veteran of the Battle for Fallujah in 2016.

golden age of isis has ended way before like 2014 ?

Might aswell just nuke the middle east at this point

golden age of isis has ended way before like 2014 ?
They're coming back. We need help, weapons and many soldiers from your countries so we can stop them. You don't want IŞID to make a comeback in TUrkish border, right?

They're coming back. We need help, weapons and many soldiers from your countries so we can stop them. You don't want IŞID to make a comeback in TUrkish border, right?
somebody wants but i want to use my right to remain silent :shhh::fbi:

yea that when shekelberg decided that ISIS have recieved enough money from him
Help us, please. Some of my cousins that worked for the army have been injured in the war against them. One relative from school that I know was martyred past June near Baqubah.

I'm literally crying while typing through here. The world will bleed again if you don't destroy them...

who let him in ?

:fbi: :fbi:

Not him...

That's some real shitty footage.

But hoefully ISIS makes a comeback and retakes Iraq. All those jew cocksuckers the US installed there have gotta go.