Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [News] Tik-Tok E-Boy Injured Severely After 80-foot Fall.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

So it seems that this prettyboy had quite the slip recently; surprised he survived a fall that steep tbh.

To make things even better, he also seems to have fallen on lava rock of all things.

Why would I care about some tik toker?
I just love to see these individuals who are much more genetically privileged have something completely random fuck things up for them, it gives them a taste of what being Incel is like. Especially since he got somewhat disfigured after the fall it seems.

good, fuck chinktok users

Honestly the cliffs of Hawaii might be the most openly anti incel places on Earth. Like can you imagine some 5'2 balding recessed shitskin walking around the beaches and skydiving into the water? Would've been cathartic as fuck if he died in the palaces of Chad. :feelsPop:

Too bad he didn't die.

Tiktoker caleb coffee falls off 80 foot cliff in  3 2168 1692501334 0 dblbig
That's a CHAD. His injured face mogs me to death jfl

Based. Its a good thing the rocks took care of his prettyboy face, as well as breaking his pelvis so he cant have sex for a while (not that he ever will after his face got smashed)

He’ll be posting on here in a few months :lul:
IF he is NT the foids will love his scar

Chink tocker is going to be crippled for life now for trying to be a attention whore.

Based. Its a good thing the rocks took care of his prettyboy face, as well as breaking his pelvis so he cant have sex for a while (not that he ever will after his face got smashed)

He’ll be posting on here in a few months :lul:

scars used to be considered attractive because it showed that a man could survive conflict. Now that women run the world, “attractive” men have little muscle, smooth porcelain skin, and gay lispy voices. Its the clown world we live in. Thats why modern foids have abs and large biceps.
I was just talking About this to @ItsovERfucks Its the atrazine and estrogen from birthcontrol IN our tap water
Major Jew plot

Good I wish he died tbh

I just love to see these individuals who are much more genetically privileged have something completely random fuck things up for them, it gives them a taste of what being Incel is like. Especially since he got somewhat disfigured after the fall it seems.
James Franco GIF

He now has a button nose, Button noses are attractive, Dont think its over for him.

I’m still active, i just lurk mostly and post from time to time
I c.

You should be more active though, you're one of the forums much better users & I enjoyed talking with you about vidya.

I c.

You should be more active though, you're one of the forums much better users & I enjoyed talking with you about vidya.
Much better? You told me the same.

His injured face mogs my healthd face into oblivion

Such lifefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back