Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [News] TotalBiscuit is dead (1984-2018)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Rest in piss, cunt.

I have heard his name somewhere but I actually have no idea who this guy is

I have heard his name somewhere but I actually have no idea who this guy is
He's a british video game youtuber. I didnt like him.

Ive seen maybe 1 or 2 of his videos and imo he sounds like an arrogant cunt

I largely dont care but one part of me is slightly happy that hes dead

Proof inceldom shortens life span

"get cancer and die"

Good riddance, a cancer dies from cancer, karma can be so beautiful sometimes.

good maybe ill celebrate

He was a giant SJW at times, (Him sperging about the "are traps gay" meme is one example that comes to mind) but I can't help but feel sad that he's dead even if I found any of his SJW views annoying.
His passing just feels kind of surreal to me. I've had plenty of people close to me just pass away, but I still can't get over that weird existential feeling I get when someone i'm used to is just up and leaves permanently. We'll never see another video created by TB again and something about that is just so weird and depressing to me, even if I didn't absolutely love the guy.

Was he a cunt? I know next to nothing about him.

Yes, just watch about any video of his and youll come to the same conclusion within milliseconds

well shit, i thought they were just making a meme or something.
RIP tbh. He may have been a douchebag, but no one deserves cancer. At least he doesn't have to suffer anymore. :confused:

Damn thank blkops2cel i dont know who tf he is.

I'm glad. What a nuisance that guy was

I hope he raped young girls like JewWario did.

poetic justice. :lul:
I hope this piece of shit suffered real good.

Good fuck that cuck. Hope it was slow

Totalbiscuit..his name made me cringe let alone his forced cucked persona

TB.jpg

:lul:

In a way I if sorry for him even his was a complete asshole to his fans.

This is good life fuel indeed. :feelsautistic:

God will strike down all our foes

He was a giant SJW at times, (Him sperging about the "are traps gay" meme is one example that comes to mind) but I can't help but feel sad that he's dead even if I found any of his SJW views annoying.
His passing just feels kind of surreal to me. I've had plenty of people close to me just pass away, but I still can't get over that weird existential feeling I get when someone i'm used to is just up and leaves permanently. We'll never see another video created by TB again and something about that is just so weird and depressing to me, even if I didn't absolutely love the guy.
Yeah I feel the same way, and that's why I don't seriously wish death upon anyone unless I feel they truly deserve it.

The world is better off without him.

He looks like he should've been a sleezy lawyer or a used cars salesman.

Hope the sjw is being burned in the pits of hell. I pray to saint elliot and saint blackops2cel that all sjws in the world will share a similar fate

He looks like he should've been a sleezy lawyer or a used cars salesman.

Says he was a law graduate.
Eulogy from encyclopedia dramatically.

LOL, it spread to the liver[edit]
Because karma is a mean bitch, John thought he would escape cancer and death, but nope.avi. So his cancer has spread to his liver, and he will thankfully be dead within a few years. Too bad that the only pussy he ever got was a fat slut, whom he can't make pregnant as he is only able to fuck one of her fat-rolls. Enjoy your legacy being a dumb loudmouth on YouTube, who wished death upon others only to suffer that exact fate.

Says he was a law graduate.
Eulogy from encyclopedia dramatically.

LOL, it spread to the liver[edit]
Because karma is a mean bitch, John thought he would escape cancer and death, but nope.avi. So his cancer has spread to his liver, and he will thankfully be dead within a few years. Too bad that the only pussy he ever got was a fat slut, whom he can't make pregnant as he is only able to fuck one of her fat-rolls. Enjoy your legacy being a dumb loudmouth on YouTube, who wished death upon others only to suffer that exact fate.

Dead[edit]
May 24th, 2018 the ass cancer finally finished its work.

Turbokek

Maybe Karma is real

i don't know how i feel, but usually i don't wish death upon anyone, even if i don't like them, or find them to be bad people.

HAH fucking cunt get cancer and die made it real for him

"You sparked hope in me that there are honest and logical people out there who think towards a better future, laugh at the moments we are blessed with, and fight the tyranny of the dishonest and corrupt. Many will carry your legacy including me. Thank you for everything, TB."
JFL at this bullshit comments for that cunt

Last edited: