Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ngl corona virus is pretty fucking based

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
So many normies screaming in agony while being isolated :lul: :lul: :lul:
I hope chink virus stays for a while, i like to see these pigs seethe

They're not entitled to social interaction, just like we aren't

Vaccines coming soon, sadly. Now I won’t have a good reason to lie to myself why being in my room all day is okay.

Vaccines coming soon, sadly.
Will be fucking funny, if there are severe side effects after some time. That shit isn't tested long term.

Vaccines coming soon, sadly. Now I won’t have a good reason to lie to myself why being in my room all day is okay.
They'll go to healthcare workers and elderly people first. Probably four to six months at least before you see them widely rolled out to everyone else. Rona is here to stay for a bit.

cope, normies are still partying just as much as ever, instead of going to clubs they’re just hosting house parties with sex and alcohol. the virus is also a meme with a 99.7% survival rate that only kills old ass boomers who would have prob just died from trying to walk up the stairs or some shit

@OverBeforeItBegan

From rotting at home before Corona, to rotting at home before the vaccine, to rotting at home after the vaccine :feelsrope:

It’s the most based thing that has happened this year

I admit, it's somewhat satisfying watching Covid wreck the global economy and disrupt normgroids lifestyles.

cope, normies are still partying just as much as ever, instead of going to clubs they’re just hosting house parties with sex and alcohol. the virus is also a meme with a 99.7% survival rate
All this to continue and Steal Money from the people while Returning it to BIG CORP.:feelsree:
Again, wealth is always created but never destroyed.:feelssus:

Cope.. They might not be partying at bars/clubs, but they still gather at homes and fucking like rabbits.

Corona saved my life

A Normie suffering oh goodie, covid all the way.

cope, normies are still partying just as much as ever, instead of going to clubs they’re just hosting house parties with sex and alcohol. the virus is also a meme with a 99.7% survival rate that only kills old ass boomers who would have prob just died from trying to walk up the stairs or some shit

@OverBeforeItBegan
:blackpill:

It's so funny how fucking clueless all the sheep are to what's happening

So many normies screaming in agony while being isolated :lul: :lul: :lul:
I hope chink virus stays for a while, i like to see these pigs seethe
Thank you for using the correct term. I really wish Trump used "chink virus" instead of China virus. It would've helped him get more votes.

@OverBeforeItBegan
This.
This only causes incels to be more isolated.
Absolute lol if you think anyone relatively popular is going to let their youth go to waste so a walking corpse can live a month longer.
The only young people taking this meme flu seriously are Reddit-types, not because they actually care, but because they were losers to begin with so their lives haven’t changed much.

Sadly that lethality is very low - not based at all