Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so fucking sick of pretty previlege

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
It’s so fucking tiring seeing all these good looking people getting treated like kings/queens as if they deserved it. They only get treated well for their good looks and it’s so fucking frustrating. I just wanna die at this point I can’t keep going on with this shitty superficial world.

They treat us uglies like shit for no fucking reason and they expect us to have good personalities but why should we after being judged for our appearence for many years. Even nerdy or emo people get respected if they’re good looking. All it takes is the looks and you’ll be treated like a god. why the fuck is the world like this ??? I wish acid can be poured on there face one day so they can see what we go through. You can be as weird as you want as long as ur fucking attractive

Last edited:
All it takes is the looks and you’ll be treated like a god. why the fuck is the world like this ???
Some say it’s “ natural “ but you just get a nice feeling inside when looking at an attractive person

tsunami GIF

Some say it’s “ natural “ but you just get a nice feeling inside when looking at an attractive person
yeah i think it’s mainly because they get horny or fanatise of being with them and they think it’s like the movies where they’re so kind and helpful

foids be like "oh i want a loser bf" but when the loser bf isn't a 6'4 chad she doesn't want it anymore

yeah i think it’s mainly because they get horny or fanatise of being with them and they think it’s like the movies where they’re so kind and helpful
Cope.
It's hardwired into the human brain, similar to the way your liver detoxifies your blood or the way your heart pumps blood; it has been genetically programmed to be that way since birth.
Ugliness = Bad genetics = Unfit to survive = Bad
Attractiveness = Good genetics = Fit to survive/Reproduce = Good

That's the same for many species, a disabled lion won't be treated well by his peers too.

Calling it "pretty previlege".. Foid detected.

Im sick of it too. Im also sick of all other forms of privilege as a throroughly unprivileged and fucked up man. Just shoot me mang tbhngl