Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nhilism/cynicism is cope

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Just because you have always had it shit, doesn't mean that life overall is shit. You just can't admit that you're an anomaly and inferior to others so you want to bring them down with you to feel better about yourself, but it's a cope by your mentally fucked brain to protect you from blowing it out.

Most people have upsides and downsides, but overall normal lives worth living. People like me though, have had it bad since birth and will always have it bad. I will not cope again with nihilism and "muh life is suffering" just because i'm extremely unlucky and meant to suffer forever like a sick dog.

You aren't meant to suffer forever. You are meant to rape those who raped you

You aren't meant to suffer forever. You are meant to rape those who raped you
I can't do shit lol, only thing i can do is toughen up so that i could take the constant beating i get better.

I wouldn't say most of us are "inferior" to so-called normies. Just having zero sexual success doesn't mean you're inferior. I was a top performer in high school (but not in college, due to depression that is) and my IQ is more than an SD over the Caucasian average. There are lots of intelligent people here. Who is inferior, who superior - a well-educated gentleman wagie or some filthy Jeremy Meeks? In a sane society thugs like that would not even be allowed to marry. At least not a decent girl.

Just because you have always had it shit, doesn't mean that life overall is shit. You just can't admit that you're an anomaly and inferior to others so you want to bring them down with you to feel better about yourself, but it's a cope by your mentally fucked brain to protect you from blowing it out.
An image comes to mind of smug wojak feels ngl
Most people have upsides and downsides, but overall normal lives worth living. People like me though, have had it bad since birth and will always have it bad. I will not cope again with nihilism and "muh life is suffering" just because i'm extremely unlucky and meant to suffer forever like a sick dog.
Overall normal lives are worth living because they have someone to share their life with.

Yeah, some people don't need pessimism because their lives are good. Good things will come after the bad times.
The missing key of pessimism is that this world is unfair. Some people will live the best of lives.

nihilism include zero pride as I know I ain't shit.
graycel post

GrAYcel Cope!

"Life is good and the world is a happy place, it just happens that my life is shit" theory

Nihili vannili...

fuck nihilism , if u were a chad id see you talk about it fucking niggers