Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nigcel arrested for sniffing a thick robust noodlewhore's butt at a bookstore.

@Grim_Reaper arrest incoming.

Judging off his shaky voice he was probably out of his mind on drugs jfl.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Most high inhib shitskin:

What drugs was he on?

I dont blame him tho, i sniffed a cute foids chair once and it smelled so good :ahegao:

whats the difference
Shitskins are a bit better than Niggers, and some/most of them don't carry the "ghost dna" homo Erectus Niggers carry.

Shitskins are a bit better than Niggers, and some/most of them don't carry the "ghost dna" homo Erectus Niggers carry.
tbh shitskins to me sounds like a bigger insult than nigger

tbh shitskins to me sounds like a bigger insult than nigger
I think it's because due to rap music/black culture becoming "cool" in the eyes of normshits, it makes it sound like a compliment in a way.

Shitskin, however, implies you are literally the color of feces.

why do foids always have to film themselves?

Rot in jail when no harm was committed? Bitch should get over herself and dress more modestly. Men are starving for pussy, this is an epidemic worse than the Rona

What% of girls are gonna be safe when nigs and spice make up the vast majority

check and kek

It's not just that he smelled her butt but also that he CHEATED on her!

Why it's always niggas doing this :feelskek: reminds me of that gym guard sniffing that working out roastie

if you don't believe women are retarded just look at the books she picked up lol.
also jfl @ as his voice, pure coombrain

Most sane nigcel.

God, he looks like the offspring of Gollum raping a sheboon. I feel bad for him, he got dealt some horrendous genetics.

Rot in jail when no harm was committed? Bitch should get over herself and dress more modestly. Men are starving for pussy, this is an epidemic worse than the Rona
We are far past Weimar, absolutely.

based. noodlewhore wouldnt mind doing it if it were whiet chad