Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Niger's new government wants US troops out

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
I DONT HAVE GF SAD

Wish my shitty country would kick amerimutt troops off our soil too. They've been here since WW2.

Wish my shitty country would kick amerimutt troops off our soil too. They've been here since WW2.

Based but I don't think they have much say in that.

Based but I don't think they have much say in that.
It's still something. Realistically, the mutts will probably continue to illegally occupy part of the country just like they are doing in Syria

Why Italy even needs USA troops? War ended many decades ago and Italy isn't threatened by any foreign power.
Btw, clowns call Russia occupants for wanting to conquer territory that belonged to them more than 300 years while Amerimutts don't even want to live countries that have nothing to do with them.

Btw, clowns call Russia occupants for wanting to conquer territory that belonged to them more than 300 years
Territory is a secondary objective at best, the main objective is the destruction of the enemy

Bro Americans are slowly going to get fucking kicked out of being the world police sooner or later

Funny how usa has no bases in israel jfl

OP takes africanist nigger cock and posts communist propaganda from "Jimmy Dore"
Imagine supporting a country literally called "Niger"
If you hate America so much maybe stop consuming USian content lol, drop the English entirely, leave the forum
Why Italy even needs USA troops? War ended many decades ago and Italy isn't threatened by any foreign power.
Military readiness shouldn't require the presence of immediate threats
Btw, clowns call Russia occupants for wanting to conquer territory that belonged to them more than 300 years while Amerimutts don't even want to live countries that have nothing to do with them.
America has more to do with Faustian Europe than Bolshevist Eurasianst Russia, this is just further proof of that
Ukraine doesn't belong to Moscow because Moscow is occupied by elements hostile to the White race, simple as
Churkas don't get to retroactively claim 'Rus lmao
Bro Americans are slowly going to get fucking kicked out of being the world police sooner or later
You as a nigger oppose police presence? It's natural I suppose

OP takes africanist nigger cock and posts communist propaganda from "Jimmy Dore"
If you hate America so much maybe stop consuming USian content lol, drop the English entirely, leave the forum

America has more to do with Faustian Europe than Bolshevist Eurasianst Russia, this is just further proof of that
Ukraine doesn't belong to Moscow because Moscow is occupied by elements hostile to the White race, simple as

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:You mad boy?

Generally speaking "incel" doesn't have to mean "low IQ contrarian Zigger"
Russia needs to be stomped out, same with all the retard Africans
How am I contrarian the world is changing fast American boy get with it

Ukraine doesn't belong to Moscow because Moscow is occupied by elements hostile to the White race
Le defenders of white race.

230629 kamala harris pride event al 1321 e5aea0

Rice fe01 dickey

You simply cannot prove that any Western country has a politics to preserve and defend the white race as such will be associated with Nazism and American overlords don't tolerate Nazism.
No one Western country really helped white South Africans to survive. As far as I know, no mainstream Western politician openly criticized 'farm murders'.
Also, the Hitler you worship, openly supported 'Churkas' who fought against Communism.
So-called 'Churkas' are more cultured than Africans with whom Europe is flooded.

Le defenders of white race.

View attachment 836832
View attachment 836833
View attachment 836835

You simply cannot prove that any Western country has a politics to preserve and defend the white race as such will be associated with Nazism and American overlords don't tolerate Nazism.
No one Western country really helped white South Africans to survive. As far as I know, no mainstream Western politician openly criticized 'farm murders'.
Also, the Hitler you worship, openly supported 'Churkas' who fought against Communism.
So-called 'Churkas' are more cultured than Africans with whom Europe is flooded.
Image0

After my country joined EU and NATO, the amount of blacks drastically increased. I see them now almost every day. Meanwhille Putinist Belarus is one of the whitest countries in the world.

NATO, to uphold Capitalism( globohomo) world order.

Where's your switch off button npcbot3939939292929?

Do you realise that entire western hemisphere shares your world view nigger? You're an NPC.

Based niggers!

Does that mean that you should agree with SA's EFF when they praise Putin and call to kill the Boer in basically the same breath?
You can't claim to not be anti-White and then circle back to loving third world race communism in its most distilled form (i.e. be a fanboy for Peking, Moscow and whatever else evil anti-Western concoction will come out in the future).
Do you realise that entire western hemisphere shares your world view nigger? You're an NPC.
This is exactly what I'm talking about, just pure contrarianism for its own sake lol.
The absolute totality of huemanity feeds on anti-White bloodlust and dreams of upending NATO/Washington, you can't really blame Europeans for seeing the game and defending themselves. Ukraine saved the West by nullifying most of the influence Russia could've had on Europe.
After my country joined EU and NATO, the amount of blacks drastically increased. I see them now almost every day. Meanwhille Putinist Belarus is one of the whitest countries in the world.
Yet you still choose to live where you are.
No westoid, no matter how insane, would actually advocate for moving beyond the Dnieper in full seriousness.
This is a lie, obviously, almost every non-NATO ex Soviet republic has African tourists and students, nothing in Putinism generally is against importing hostile ethnics. Moscow for example is majority non-Russian by a massive margin.

Does that mean that you should agree with SA's EFF when they praise Putin and call to kill the Boer in basically the same breath?
You can't claim to not be anti-White and then circle back to loving third world race communism in its most distilled form (i.e. be a fanboy for Peking, Moscow and whatever else evil anti-Western concoction will come out in the future).
You do realize that the world and especially the world of geopolitics is not simple at all?
Hitler sided with Japan even if Japan was anti-Western power. Japan was seen as a 'logical leader of cloured people' because it's defended interests of non-White nations during the Paris convention in 1919 and the formation of League of nations.
Japanese defeat over Russia inspired many non-Western enthusiasts from Ghandi to Ataturk.

Putin personally doesn't sanction murder of white farmers and SA isn't an important ally for Russia.
The eastern Orthodox dimension is still very important in Russia because Russia supports Serbia while the West openly sided with the anti-Christian powers during the Yugoslavia wars ( Albanians who destroyed Christian Churches ).
Also, today's West is anti-White. Judging by politics and culture.

No westoid, no matter how insane, would actually advocate for moving beyond the Dnieper in full seriousness.
This is a lie, obviously, almost every non-NATO ex Soviet republic has African tourists and students, nothing in Putinism generally is against importing hostile ethnics. Moscow for example is majority non-Russian by a massive margin.
Like Berlin or Paris or London are different.
There are still foreigners who choose Russia. According to 2010 census, almost 400000 Germans still lived in Russia even if many of them obviously had chance to move to Germany.

I hope Nigeria invades Niger so we can accelerate TND.

which one is that?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, just pure contrarianism for its own sake lol.
The absolute totality of huemanity feeds on anti-White bloodlust and dreams of upending NATO/Washington, you can't really blame Europeans for seeing the game and defending themselves. Ukraine saved the West by nullifying most of the influence Russia could've had on Europe.

NATO/Washington is the greatest source of anti white influence outside of Hollywood. Also students and tourists is not nearly as bad as being flooded by a million permanent immigrants per year like we are here in canada. Idk rather live in Russia or any former soviet republic than Canada. But then Canada is an sjw or drug addict's wet dream and a nightmare for sane people. Cant even say a good economy gdp growth lagging behind even italy for nearly 2 decades and a debt approaching greece.

You do realize that the world and especially the world of geopolitics is not simple at all?
Hitler sided with Japan even if Japan was anti-Western power. Japan was seen as a 'logical leader of cloured people' because it's defended interests of non-White nations during the Paris convention in 1919 and the formation of League of nations.
Japanese defeat over Russia inspired many non-Western enthusiasts from Ghandi to Ataturk.

Putin personally doesn't sanction murder of white farmers and SA isn't an important ally for Russia.
The eastern Orthodox dimension is still very important in Russia because Russia supports Serbia while the West openly sided with the anti-Christian powers during the Yugoslavia wars ( Albanians who destroyed Christian Churches ).
Also, today's West is anti-White. Judging by politics and culture.
Nigger nato sided with albanians only because yugo army was going after civilians just like in bosnia

Nigger nato sided with albanians only because yugo army was going after civilians just like in bosnia
It's a Western hypocrisy. They don't care when crimes against civilians commit their allies like Israel or Saudi Arabia.