Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigga I messed up

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
As a kid I could never imagine ending up a khhv friendless rotter at 21… shiet. I am ashamed of myself completely ashamed

As a kid I could never imagine ending up a khhv friendless rotter at 21… shiet. I am ashamed of myself completely ashamed
It's not your fault, you didn't choose to be born with awful genes

I'm 21 too and Im in the same situation as you

I'm 21 too and Im in the same situation as you
Add up all three of your lives, and you have my life... (Duration at least)

And for the longest time I thought it was "my fault." If only I did this or that... Second guessing myself.

Now I realize it's just from all the jewish mechanisms over the years and yes centuries. From the loss of the gold standard - that would have kept technology down to acceptable levels - to the jewish "suffragettes" that got "our" foids to vote for stupid jew crap. And music and media owned by jews since they were invented....

Yeah, it's NOT our fault.

21 isn't that bad.

It was predetermined. Nothing you could have done to change it